Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Does ANYONE have WPcoupon working properly?
    I've had problem after problem after problem and support takes FOREVER to respond....

WPcoupon advertises that its fully integrated with ForMeToCoupons. The integration is not good (thats being nice)...new coupons dont come in properly and every single coupon comes in with the wrong expiration date even though FMTC has the right expiration date...

Anyone else experiencing this and other problems with wpcoupon?

P.S. to be fair, i pmd will who owns wpcoupon and is a member here days ago (after getting no response from support) and still havent gotten a response from him either.

It is not unusual for people to be out of town during the holidays. Not everyone works 365 like we do.

Ive been dealing with a site that doesn't work right since 12/8/10. Ive been waiting for a response to my last update in the support ticket on 12/22/10 and the average wait for a response is 24-72 hours (almost never less). Imagine needing clarification on something a support ticket says and having to wait 24 hours every single time. Gets a little frustrating.

Can't blame you for looking for help. Maybe another user will lend a hand.

No response from WPcoupon since 12/22/10

Requested refund 12/27/10 in Ticket #198760 since the software doesn't work as advertised - No response

Charging back on my credit card since there is no communication.

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear there's such a problem working with WP Coupon! I only worked with them to integrate our coupon feeds after numerous people asked if we were, but I don't know how their system works beyond that.

We're working on our own turnkey Wordpress solution, but I don't know when we expect it to be done. Hopefully soon!

I'll attempt to email them as well and perhaps they'll respond to you adhustler or I can pass on their response.
    Trisha Lyn Fawver

@TrishaLyn | My Managed Merchants

7. Thanks From:

Affiliate Manager ParadigmWilliam's Avatar
    Hi adhustler,

It has come to our attention that some WP Coupon clients might have missed our news post about WP Coupon's Holiday Hours (WP Coupon Holiday Hours | WP Coupon). Our offices have been closed during the holiday break but today our entire team is back and we are working on answering all the emails and support tickets we have had over the holidays. We appreciate your patience and will be answering emails/tickets by the order they have been received.

One of our support technicians has replied to your support ticket. I am sorry for the inconvenience and rest assure that we will get this matter resolved as soon as possible.

I have also replied to your PM and you can email directly anytime (see PM for my email address).

Thanks,

William
    WP Coupon
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

I spoke to William in early December, purchased the system and decided to have a custom template made. I tried contacting them via phone and email over Christmas and was just made aware that they were gone over Christmas. From my past phone conversation, it seems like William (WP Coupon)is a decent guy. I have not seen any complaints prior to this thread, so I am hoping they will still come through for me.
    http://www.wpcoupon.com/wp-coupon-holiday-hours/

Eric
    Last edited by 2busy; January 3rd, 2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Unlinked URL

They responded to me yesterday at 5:21pm - I'm not sure if that's in response to TrishaLyn (Thank you by the way) emailing them or what.

Even before the 12 day disappearance it was taking a long time to get simple responses to tickets. I'm trying to develop a site and can't work like that.

Will refuses my request for a refund (they are offering a partial refund).

Before Will even responded I called Amex to dispute the charge.

Also...to add....show me where that holiday hours link is EASILY viewed without knowing the link. They sent me an email yesterday saying

"I am sorry to hear you where not informed of our holiday hours. Our hours are listed on our website as well as displayed on the WP Coupon plugin page on your coupon site"

Wouldn't you prominently display that on your website or contact page or somewhere noticeable? Even knowing that they were off for some holiday break, i still cant find that page on their website without copy pasting the link.
    Last edited by adhustler; January 4th, 2011 at 07:20 AM.

http and a telephoto
    At this point I think a refund would be a smart choice for William to make.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly View Post
    Absolutely +1

Let's see...this is a business providing software to web developers/owners whose livelihoods depend on their sites working - and CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES AWAY FOR TEN DAYS. Unbelievable. Well, maybe not unbelievable - but certainly "tacky" and an indicator of poor service.

Refund dispute? Also tacky. Very tacky.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    Auto responders that you're closed for the holiday go a long way in the good faith department as well, for what it's worth.
    Trisha Lyn Fawver

@TrishaLyn | My Managed Merchants

Quote Originally Posted by loxly View Post
    We where not aware adhustler wanted a refund until 1/3 when our staff was going through the emails/support tickets/calls from the holiday break. In one of his last emails adhustler said he had filed a charge back with his credit card company.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Absolutely +1

Let's see...this is a business providing software to web developers/owners whose livelihoods depend on their sites working - and CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES AWAY FOR TEN DAYS. Unbelievable. Well, maybe not unbelievable - but certainly "tacky" and an indicator of poor service.

Refund dispute? Also tacky. Very tacky.
    It was unfortunate that adhustler missed our holiday hours news post. This was not only available on our website, but in our client portal, on the main page of our software that is on adhustler site, and an email auto responder if he happened to email us during our office closure. This not only provided our office closure but a way to contact us during that time if there was an emergency or a support issue that need to be addressed right away. It is not tacky to give your employees the holiday off to spend with their families. Unlike some companies we do not have the staff to run 24/7 365 days a year. As per the refund, there really wasn't any dispute. By the time our offices opened on 1/3 we had already received an email from adhustler saying that he had filed a charge back with his credit card company.

Quote Originally Posted by TrishaLyn View Post
    Auto responders that you're closed for the holiday go a long way in the good faith department as well, for what it's worth.
    We did not receive any email from adhustler during our holiday break, only replies to the support ticket. So he did not get the auto responder. We did provide an email address for emergencies and support requests that needed to be addressed right away, but since adhustler did not see our holiday office hours news post he missed that information.
    [URL="http://www.manageaffiliatelinks.com/"][COLOR="Red"][B]Manage Affiliate Links[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Redirect Dead, Expired, or Broken Links

[URL="http://www.wpcoupon.com/"][COLOR="Blue"][B]WP Coupon[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - Turn Wordpress into a Coupon Site!

Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmWilliam View Post
    We where not aware adhustler wanted a refund until 1/3 when our staff was going through the emails/support tickets/calls from the holiday break. In one of his last emails adhustler said he had filed a charge back with his credit card company.
    It's my responsibility to contact you MULTIPLE ways telling you i want a refund? The only reason i requested a refund was because you guys dissapeared. Let's not forget that support was extremely slow BEFORE the disappearance as well.

It was unfortunate that adhustler missed our holiday hours news post. This was not only available on our website, but in our client portal, on the main page of our software that is on adhustler site, and an email auto responder if he happened to email us during our office closure. This not only provided our office closure but a way to contact us during that time if there was an emergency or a support issue that need to be addressed right away. It is not tacky to give your employees the holiday off to spend with their families. Unlike some companies we do not have the staff to run 24/7 365 days a year. As per the refund, there really wasn't any dispute. By the time our offices opened on 1/3 we had already received an email from adhustler saying that he had filed a charge back with his credit card company.
    No....what's unfortunate is that you guys did a terrible job alerting your user base that you were going on vacation. You still haven't pointed out how that holiday announcement is easily accessible from the main site of WPcoupon. Also, just because i disputed the charge doesn't mean you can't refund it. I'm a merchant too and anytime i get a dispute i just refund it right away.

We did not receive any email from adhustler during our holiday break, only replies to the support ticket. So he did not get the auto responder. We did provide an email address for emergencies and support requests that needed to be addressed right away, but since adhustler did not see our holiday office hours news post he missed that information.
    I love how the blame is 100% directed towards me and they take no responsibility for the fact that their communication is terrible.

If you think your dealing with an idiot here, your not. If you think your dealing with someone who is going to run away and hide from you, your not. I'm extremely well known in this industry and if you want to pick a fight or try to belittle me by placing blame and accepting no personal responsibility, think twice. I don't even care about the money at this point, now it's about the principle.

I assume you won't be showing your face at affiliate summit? because if you want to have this discussion is person, i'll be more then happy to
    Last edited by adhustler; January 6th, 2011 at 07:24 AM.

As per the refund, there really wasn't any dispute.
    Yea there is, you are offering me a partial refund only....are you denying this because i can copy paste the email you sent me if you'd like.

To provide further proof that this "Vacation closing page" is not made prominent on the backend support area of wpcoupon here is a screenshot of that area. For full disclosure i did white out my account info

ParadigmWilliam, it's typically not good form (or policy) to blame your customers for what is obviously a communications and support issue on your part. The fact of the matter is that the product did not perform as expected and there was no support that was obviously available to the customer when they needed it.

Your sole response should have been; "we're sorry, we will be more than happy to issue a refund and if we ever have the opportunity to serve you in the future, we will do better".

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I agree with rematt. Give him a refund.

All you're doing by arguing with him is running off any future customers you might have found at ABW.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

http and a telephoto
    This affiliate has a wide reach, I'd make this right.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Simply that a tech / service company takes 10 days down time and provides no cover is something I'd want to fix if that was my firm. IT is a real time industry, support needs to be available at all times and at the very most within 24 hours.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Wow, wish I could take 10 days off. I have never heard of a tech company that is servicing customers shut down for days at a time. Customer support must always be reachable, especially when you are dealing with people's livelihoods.

To ABestWeb members and WP Coupon clients:
    To some clients our availability over the holidays may have seemed limited. WP coupon sincerely apologizes for the confusion over the 6 business days of limited support. In these cases the emergency technical support was made available through e-mail, as some clients were aware and took advantage of this support. As a result of the comments and concerns in regards to the miscommunication about WP coupon's hours, our team is currently working on providing a better means of communicating changes to our everyday hours. These improvements include multiple email notifications as well as front page announcements on WP Coupon's website. As a sign of appreciation of your patience and understanding we would like to extend a free premium theme to all of our current clients. An email will be sent shortly with directions on how to take advantage of the free premium theme.

Thanks again,

William
    WP Coupon

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

support is really slow. i m waiting for reply from week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast