Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm in the need for some business cards to hand out trade shows. People get dozens of business cards at these shows, so I need something that'll stand out.... something unusual... special.

Anyone have suggestions, or better yet personal recommendations?
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

I've used vistaprints in the past...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

I'm a big fan of PsPrint.com and OvernightPrints.com.

Thanks for the suggetions guys, but unless I'm wrong, those are just ordinary business cards.

I'm looking to something different, but I don't know what. Metal cards, or something that pop out, or something. Different to stand out.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

oh sorry didnt read the post correctly... my bad!

I just tried a search on google for unique business card and some other stuff.

Here is one I saw... not the prettiest site but there is stuff out there:
    http://www.latenightprinters.com/3dbusinesscards.html

3D Business Cards, Metallic Business Cards, Magnetic Business Cards, Business Card Stickers... try searching for those!

Okay I know what you need. This is going to seem way to subtle but believe me amongst the dozens of business cards everyone is going to receive yours will be the one they will remember.

All you have to do is have your card printed in double height and have them fold in half top over bottom. It will still fold up like a standard card but you can have twice the printing space and they will be noticed by the receiver.

You could even have the bottom half include blank lines where you could write in specific information for that person if they asked questions etc.

I can even print them for you if you have logos, fonts, and your text figured out. I make my own cards all the time.

These people are AWESOME!
    http://www.latenightprinters.com/customcards.html

LogoSoftware
    They used to make cards not sure if they do anylonger. I had them do my zippers / cups and basketball jerseys. They used to be with CJ but no longer have a program.

http://www.logosoftwear.com/

I've seen these cards before and always thought they were cool..

http://cdrom2go.com/cd_business_cards/index.asp

I guess it depends on your audience..

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Hey JP -

Check out http://www.cubicle-cards.com/

They make neat trading cards (baseball cards) - your pic, name, title, url, email on the front - the back is yours to put more details and stuff.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Why business cards? Why not something useful like a pen with your URL on it.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    > Why not something useful like a pen with your URL on it.

I have used pens before and works better than cards.

Cards are really for giving it to that Bank Manager when you want that loan.

So I suggest use Vistaprint about 5 dollars shipping for 250, but you have to wait 21 days or more.

If you have Office Depot nearby, $20.00 gets you 1000 in Black in 5 days

ABW Ambassador
    Mousepads Perfect place.

What i'm looking for now, something like
    http://www.imageworksmfg.com/Mousepad/index.html

People love my zippers and I get remembered for those more than for anything else.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    People love my zippers and I get remembered for those more than for anything else.

http://www.ssan.com/ads/zipper.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Try Miles Kimball at performics them have almost anything personalized, and good prices, I had Vista print, but they aren't the same as pens or pencils.
    JJ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hotspice:
    I've seen these cards before and always thought they were cool..

http://cdrom2go.com/cd_business_cards/index.asp

I guess it depends on your audience.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was going to suggest those too! When I get home from a trade show all of the business cards usually stay in the bag and maybe get looked over once.

The CD cards ALWAYS get played by me - noticed - and remembered.

I have an optical mouse, don't use a mouse pad anymore. How many of you still use a mouse pad?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> How many of you still use a mouse pad? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I still use a mouse pad even though I have an optical mouse. It's not technically necessary, but where my fingers touch the surface, I like the feel of the pad instead of my cold hard desk.

However, I would not change my mouse pad if somebody gave me one. I like the design on this one, and if it ever wears out (doubtful), I'll get another one just like it.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

I got one from a client a while back that was actually a CD. It was the size of a busness card and had rounded ends. All the standard stuff was pinted on the surface, but you could actually stick in your CD player and it would play a huge commercial like an infomercial. Don't know who makes them or how much they cost, but it was really unique at the time.
    Ken

Big business cards can be overkill especially at a big event.

I love doing trade shows. One thing that is for sure. The card is only as good as the innitial contact. If you don't get them to understand your point at the show your card is nothing but trash when they get back to their office. I know of more successful people with crappy or no cards then I do with top notch cards. If that weren't true graphic artists would rule the world.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JP Sauve:
    I'm in the need for some business cards to hand out trade shows. People get dozens of business cards at these shows, so I need something that'll stand out.... something unusual... special.

Anyone have suggestions, or better yet personal recommendations? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what did you choose already?

I'm still undecided. The CD cards are excellent, but that means I have to come up with something clever to put on them, and that just takes more time than I have.

The 3D cards are cool, but WAY too pricey.

So my options then are either the metal cards, or the "plain" cards.

How about something to carry all that stuff they collect in. Enviro Totes

I think these would be great if companies could put their web sites on them and give them to the grocery stores for bagging. Would the stores take them?

This thread is straight out of American Pyscho .

ABW Ambassador
    Just an FYI for anybody who is going to get BUSINESS CARD MAGNETS:

The Vistaprint business card magnets suck (or rather, they fail to). The magnets are very weak and do not stay well on painted/enameled surfaces (which most target surfaces will be).

Their full-color business cards are a square deal though. Look elsewhere for magnets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast