Arrow Don't Read Your wife's email...
    Michigan man could serve 5 years for reading wife's email

For a Michigan man, reading his then-wife's email account was not only eye-opening, it may be criminal, according to prosecutors in Oakland County, Michigan. Source: Michigan man could serve 5 years for reading wife's email This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
    Maybe another clause to add to your pre-nup...?

Lol... divorced men everywhere are celebrating.

How about reading your Girlfriend's email? Is that considered criminal too

Yes this is too criminal

How come my girlfriend check my cell phone every week and she said it's her right.

You're just easy.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Lightbulb Do it the SMART way
    What reason do you have for wanting to read your girlfriend or wife's email? If the reason is to see if she's communicating with someone else in a flirtatious manner, I'll save you the trouble and just tell you.

If you're thinking it, then of course she is. That's what you liked about her, isn't it? Why would she change just because she married you? Women have to sacrifice love for being themselves so they never are. She won't do certain things in your presence but you know her and wonder what's going on when you're not around, don't you.

Do you wonder about the pool man, mail man, handyman, the grocery store, guys at work, golds gym, flirting goes on everywhere. . .but you've got that under control by now. And then comes email.

Do you really want to take that away too? Is there no place she can go and be herself without fear of you getting mad and leaving her? Email is the safest - safe haven - you can freely "let her" have and make sure she knows you are NOT snooping in her email. Tell her to change her password so she knows she's safe. That's important.

On the other hand, if you have reason to suspect something more is going on, you don't have to spy. Just open another email account and email her about something and strike up a conversation and see where it goes with "Sam" and then you'll know how far she'll go. Will she agree to meet "Sam" after work at a time when nobody will know - you'll be at work. All is fair in love and war except reading her email. That's out!!

P.S. Let us know if "Sam" gets a date!

I agree with Stone

So it's ok for our wife or girlfriend to check our email or txt messeges but it's not ok for us to check their.... lol this is so not fair

Quote Originally Posted by Johan81 View Post
    I agree with Stone

So it's ok for our wife or girlfriend to check our email or txt messeges but it's not ok for us to check their.... lol this is so not fair

dude,
    how can it be an offense? why i can't see my girl friend's or my wife's profile? ok lets consider that she is out of town.and i have to pay my bills which comes in her mail. she is out of reach and i can't even call her then what should i do? wait for the delay fee????
    or let i am thinking my GF is cheating with me and contacting someone else? what should i do then? i think its really should not be an offense.

I don't think the man will really lose if there will be a case. You think the jury will favor the cheating wife vs the snooping husband?

Quote Originally Posted by bestwebman06 View Post
    dude,
    how can it be an offense? why i can't see my girl friend's or my wife's profile? ok lets consider that she is out of town.and i have to pay my bills which comes in her mail. she is out of reach and i can't even call her then what should i do? wait for the delay fee????
    or let i am thinking my GF is cheating with me and contacting someone else? what should i do then? i think its really should not be an offense.
    This is really judiciary gray area. New law needed for these new tech crimes (is it really a crime).
    Last edited by ameerulislam10; January 18th, 2011 at 06:35 AM.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread