Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Affiliate Manager maria jarel's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2010
    Location
    Leicester,united kingdom
    Posts
    189
    25 Simple Tips to Improve Your Health and Fitness
    Moderator Note: Please don't post other people's copyrighted material here.

    If you want to read the article, you can find it here:

    http://www.lyved.com/body_soul/25-si...h-and-fitness/
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 4th, 2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Removed copyrighted material, added attribution.

  2. #2
    Member dsharpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2009
    Location
    St. Petersburg, FL, USA
    Posts
    149
    Great list. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds this month -- eating celery, carrots and tomatoes for lunch today!
    [B]David Stevenson[/B] - Florida, USA

  3. #3
    Affiliate Manager maria jarel's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2010
    Location
    Leicester,united kingdom
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by dsharpie View Post
    Great list. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds this month -- eating celery, carrots and tomatoes for lunch today!
    you can compensate your meals,like in breakfast you can eat the food in a big quantity but make sure you wont take any fatty thing try to avoid oil,fat carbohydrates
    & in lunch u r taking the rite meal, as you are trying to loose the weight you should eat 5 times a day as we normally take 3 times meal a day. in this way you can handle your hunger as well and you will loose the weight. that what i did when i was losing my weight.

  4. #4
    Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by dsharpie View Post
    Great list. I'm trying to lose 10 pounds this month -- eating celery, carrots and tomatoes for lunch today!
    Way to go Sharpie,

    This is my day # 2 of fasting. I am doing liver cleansing this week.

    Looking forward to Fridays salad for lunch and Saturday's cooked food for dinner.

  5. #5
    Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,307
    Maria,

    Thanks for the great tips you found for us.

  6. #6
    Affiliate Manager affilorama's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2008
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    549
    I'm finding it hard to do Tip #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Decorative Ceiling Tiles View Post
    Way to go Sharpie,

    This is my day # 2 of fasting. I am doing liver cleansing this week.

    Looking forward to Fridays salad for lunch and Saturday's cooked food for dinner.
    What kind of fasting do you do to cleanse your liver?
    Last edited by affilorama; January 9th, 2011 at 07:16 AM.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

  7. #7
    Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by affilorama View Post
    I'm finding it hard to do Tip #5



    What kind of fasting do you do to cleanse your liver?

    Well, I am on a program from Dr. Schulze - It is called 5 day liver detox.

    Check it out: https://www.herbdoc.com/index.php?op...2god9g4xow&c=1

  8. #8
    Affiliate Manager affilorama's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2008
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    549
    Thanks for the response and for the link
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2010
    Location
    Guangzhou, China
    Posts
    121
    I'd better sleep earlier from now on, actually I went bed around 4 ~ 5 a.m in the morning in last month, I felt bad but drink milk didn't work. Maybe I will follow these 25 tips and see what will happen to me.
    Last edited by StoneWilson; April 8th, 2011 at 03:45 AM.

  10. #10
    ABW Ambassador JoyUnltd's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2005
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    2,019
    An overall good list, thank you! Personally, I found it easier to make food additions/eliminations one by one. Once I felt comfortable with a change, I went on to the next. I rarely eat out, so that is always my "cheat" meal.

    As far as caffeine is concerned, I don't buy into that one as evil. Here is an article about the good & the bad effects of caffeine.

    "Everything in moderation, including moderation." –Mark Twain
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

  11. #11
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2010
    Posts
    132
    About five years ago I tried the "Zone" diet for about six months. It was an incredible experience for me. I wasn't trying to lose weight, but just wanted to explore/ push the limits of healthy living. One of the most amazing things about being on that diet was that it gave my a clarity of mind I had previously not known. I was able to sit and read for hours without feeling agitated or distracted, which was a real change for me. The zone diet is a matter of eating lots of vegies, a medium portion of protein, and a portion of health fat such as natural oils, avacodos, olives, nuts and seeds.

    The diet somehow 'reset' my system. I went off it and to a considerable degree retained the 'mental clarity' benefits. I used to get a kind of 'brain fog' after I ate, but since that diet I no longer experience that.

  12. #12
    Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,307
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthhouse View Post
    About five years ago I tried the "Zone" diet for about six months. It was an incredible experience for me. I wasn't trying to lose weight, but just wanted to explore/ push the limits of healthy living. One of the most amazing things about being on that diet was that it gave my a clarity of mind I had previously not known. I was able to sit and read for hours without feeling agitated or distracted, which was a real change for me. The zone diet is a matter of eating lots of vegies, a medium portion of protein, and a portion of health fat such as natural oils, avacodos, olives, nuts and seeds.

    The diet somehow 'reset' my system. I went off it and to a considerable degree retained the 'mental clarity' benefits. I used to get a kind of 'brain fog' after I ate, but since that diet I no longer experience that.
    Pretty interesting story you got there. Did you eat raw veggies or cooked? What about meat, milk and eggs?

  13. #13
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2010
    Posts
    132
    I mostly ate cooked vegies, meat, some dairy, and the healthy oils I mentioned. The oils are an important part of the diet, as they act as a kind of 'carburetor', regulating the digestion and delivery of energy to your system. According to the zone, the idea that fat is harmful is a myth. Our body needs fat, and that when we eat carbs with no fat, ironically those carbs turn into fat!

  14. #14
    Affiliate Manager maria jarel's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2010
    Location
    Leicester,united kingdom
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthhouse View Post
    I mostly ate cooked vegies, meat, some dairy, and the healthy oils I mentioned. The oils are an important part of the diet, as they act as a kind of 'carburetor', regulating the digestion and delivery of energy to your system. According to the zone, the idea that fat is harmful is a myth. Our body needs fat, and that when we eat carbs with no fat, ironically those carbs turn into fat!
    Hi fifthhouse,
    Great to know about your diet.
    As you have an experience of 6 month dieting, can give tell us the meal chart which you followed during this period,you didn't mentioned how many pounds you lost?
    I'm also planning to start dieting for an up coming summers.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

  15. #15
    Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2010
    Posts
    132
    I highly recommend getting a book on the zone diet if you are interested. It's not about a 'prescribed diet' that you can copy from another person. You base your daily intake on your current body weight, your body mass index (which is easy to figure out, the book tells you how) and the amount of exercise you do. Based on those factors determines how much food you eat. I didn't lose weight on the diet, because weight loss was not my goal. But when I was on the diet I met several other people who were on it and they swore by it in terms of losing weight.

    In fact it isn't so much a 'diet' per se, rather it is a different 'way of eating'. It's nothing radical and you can be on it all of your life if you choose. I highly recommend getting the book and seeing if it feels right for you

  16. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2015
    Posts
    13
    Nice tips to stay healthy thanks for sharing friend.

  17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Merchants: Here is a Simple Way To Improve Conversions
    By Cheesehead in forum Midnight Cafe'
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2009, 10:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •