Nominations: Best Post or Thread on ABW in '10
    Please submit your nominations for this category through 5pm EST on 1/17/11. Shortly thereafter, the polls will be posted and they will run for two weeks.

The winner will be announced on 1/31/11.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Online Marketing Consultant
    Does this count if someone posted in an older one and it had a conversation in 2010?
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

If it's a thread you're nominating, the thread needs to have started in 2010. If it's a post you're nominating, the post needs to be from 2010.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

For me, I called it last month. Milan's post on Free Shipping and KSE's response:

How do Canadians shop anyway, do most merchants ship to Canada?
    Well we normally canoe upstream to Hudson Bay Trading Post, which takes 3 to 4 days and trade our beaver pelts with the local natives for goods.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Well, according to Michael Nunez, this is the best post ever. LOL. It's in the Dirty Panties thread.

I'm not sure if he wants to officially nominate it though.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Okay, looking around and some of last year's new threads, here are some of my favorites that I would like to nominate:

Funniest Termination Ever - Great discussion about a totally clueless termination letter.

Worst Affiliate Manager & Newsletters Ever - A top notch, unorthodox AM responds gracefully to a detractor who isn't who he makes himself out to be.

(Dirty) Panties.com - Humor, innuendos, and some serious discussion about a promotion turned bad (but honored due to the publicity).

Affiliate Summit East Platinum Pass Contest! - An innoventive, informative contest!

Are there any networks you would never work with? - A very eye-opening poll.

How to find a niche? - Very useful!

How do I increase my conversion ratio? - A great discussion on something that should be important to all of us.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 17th, 2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Link
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    I second Greg's nomination and also nominate:

ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum - View Single Post - Two Guitars for Early Christmas

Why?

1. It's on our thread. Let's get the shameless self-promotion aspect out of the way first. Done.
    2. It's Vinny. In shorts and a T-Shirt. Playing "Jingle Bells". Slowly. On Guitar. And Singing. With his very northern accent.
    3. Profit (kidding)
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread