View Poll Results: Have you flushed your liver and how did you feel after?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have felt re-born

3 60.00%
  • I have felt the same

1 20.00%
  • Hungry

1 20.00%
  • Tired

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Have you ever flushed your liver?
    Hello,

I am flushing my liver & gallbladder with my wife this week.

I wonder if any of you did it and how did you feel after.

My is call 5 day liver detox
    Last edited by 2busy; January 24th, 2011 at 08:40 AM.

Ummm... TMI

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Ummm... TMI

Hi Rainmaker,

What does TMI means?

Too Much Information (He was making a joke.)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I see, well it is lot of information but it can save someone from dying or having their gallbladder cut out.

Did you know that even if your gallbladder is removed you must still be in pain because of the stones in your liver which can not be removed surgicaly only via flushing?

Liver is preventing from any virus and chemical, poisons get into our blood and enter our important organs such us brain. When the liver gets clogged and can not perform is functions anymore, we get sick. Doctors say that your liver was sick long before you get cancer.

It is funny that we take better care of our car than our body in many cases, including myself. (Working on chaning that)

I hope this might help someone whos did not know this.
    Last edited by Decorative Ceiling Tiles; January 6th, 2011 at 09:33 AM.

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    So your thinking of doing the Dr Clark Epsom Salts twice and then chase with a bunch of olive oil?

I have done it about 10 times. Sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes it can be a life saver. I still have my gall bladder because of it.

It is a bit agressive. You might want to warm up to the taking of epsom salts. If your electrolytes are way off it can hurt you bad. People have died from them. I might try a tea spoon or two a few times on days before you are thinking of doing it to make sure it is ok with you and you have no ill affects.

Plus I might just have one person do it on a day. Since it can be time consuming to get ready and you might both want to use the bathroom at the same time. I would say whoever is hardier should go first.

OK, just one man's opinion (mine): I've always felt that eating good food in moderation, i.e., a well-thought out, well-planned diet, regular moderate exercise, avoid known toxins, etc., and my liver was pretty well designed to take care of itself.

"I still have my gall bladder because of it" -- does that mean you were diagnosed as about to lose your gall bladder and the flushing turned things around so you didn't??

If you mean you're just crediting this as saving your gall bladder -- guess what, I've still got my gall bladder, too, and I've never done any sort of epsom salts stuff or liver flushing.

Just my 2 cents, but I'm extremely cautious and skeptical of any sort of colon cleansing, liver flushing, etc. At best I suspect they're relatively harmless gimmicks -- perhaps well intended, but still gimmicks. At worst, I think such stuff may do harm.
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by andbeyond View Post
    So your thinking of doing the Dr Clark Epsom Salts twice and then chase with a bunch of olive oil?

I have done it about 10 times. Sometimes nothing happens. Sometimes it can be a life saver. I still have my gall bladder because of it.

It is a bit agressive. You might want to warm up to the taking of epsom salts. If your electrolytes are way off it can hurt you bad. People have died from them. I might try a tea spoon or two a few times on days before you are thinking of doing it to make sure it is ok with you and you have no ill affects.

Plus I might just have one person do it on a day. Since it can be time consuming to get ready and you might both want to use the bathroom at the same time. I would say whoever is hardier should go first.

I am doing Dr. Schulze Liver Detox.

Here is a link: https://www.herbdoc.com/index.php?op...d=24&Itemid=42

Affiliate Manager
    I did a liver flush two times, using olive oil and lemon juice. It was disgusting I have to say. For me the result was less than dramatic; no stones came out and I can't say I felt any different afterwords. However I was in the midst of a ten month raw food diet, so my system was already going through a lot.

ABW Ambassador
    Never heard of this program so far.
    I would stay away from con-artist programs, though!.
    They may or could lead to potentially even more serious issues, if those stones in the gall bladder goes into wrong places in the flush process. Have you understood the risks of using such programs .. Hope you did your due diligence .. I suggest you should talk to your physician before using what seems like a CON-ARTIST program on the internet/informercials!

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by redtagdeals View Post
    Never heard of this program so far.
    I would stay away from con-artist programs, though!.
    They may or could lead to potentially even more serious issues, if those stones in the gall bladder goes into wrong places in the flush process. Have you understood the risks of using such programs .. Hope you did your due diligence .. I suggest you should talk to your physician before using what seems like a CON-ARTIST program on the internet/informercials!
    Unfortunately for your CON-ARTIST theory, there is no money to be made from liver cleaning by anyone except the olive oil companies and the grocer.

However your suggestion for due diligence is wise, as I have in fact heard claims that there can be some risks involved. It's good advice to do some thorough research before doing anything this intensive. I should have offered that in my post, and I'm glad you pointed it out.

My mother and my grandma lost hers, they are still in pain.

Well, look up Dr. Schulze and you tell me if he is a Con- Artist.

Ofcourse that Pharmaceutical companies will make sure that there is something that says Schulze scams people but I was reffered to him thru a same person who recommend. www.hallelujahacres.com and other places to buy superfoods.

Personally I would be scared to eat Tylanol, fastfood, soda, sugar,bacon, too much coffee.

I found it funny that most take better care of their car than their body.

Quote Originally Posted by fifthhouse View Post
    I did a liver flush two times, using olive oil and lemon juice. It was disgusting I have to say. For me the result was less than dramatic; no stones came out and I can't say I felt any different afterwords. However I was in the midst of a ten month raw food diet, so my system was already going through a lot.
    I am doing raw food for 2 months. I have weight myself on wednesday and then on friday. Could not believe it , 11 pounds gone in 3 days of fasting during this detox.

I still like to eat cooked food and once in a while meat.

Why did you start eating raw food?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I had a physical last month and asked my MD about a colon cleanse that my wife wanted me to do. First of all he was previously a flight surgeon for the US Airforce and NASA working on most major flight/shuttle programs. He said that the body does a good job of cleansing itself and that the cleanser can effect the balance. I told him that I was taking probiotic and he said he was in favor of that and against the cleansing. Have you spoken with your doctor and had a recent physical?

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorative Ceiling Tiles View Post
    Could not believe it , 11 pounds gone in 3 days of fasting during this detox.
    Ok .. raw food eating comes with dangers too ... You're eating ton of bacteria and germs too unless you're extremely careful. BTW, don't eat raw or improperly cooked meat ..!

Losing 11 pounds in 3 days is unhealthy .. In fact losing more than 10 pounds in a month is not considered healthy ... Unless of course you're weighing gazillion pounds already!.

If you're really losing that much weight in 3 days, please consult your doctor to make sure your other organs / metabolism etc. are not in a state of shock or failing.

ABW Ambassador
    BTW - don't think for a minute that I eat unhealthy .. I am extremely cautious too .. And I drink coconut water daily and go through 90 minute rigorous Bikram Yoga daily (almost, unless I am at ASW or traveling otherwise) and eat pretty healthy cooked food. Knock on the wood, worrying about gallbladders is not on my list!.
    Last edited by redtagdeals; January 8th, 2011 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    I had a physical last month and asked my MD about a colon cleanse that my wife wanted me to do. First of all he was previously a flight surgeon for the US Airforce and NASA working on most major flight/shuttle programs. He said that the body does a good job of cleansing itself and that the cleanser can effect the balance. I told him that I was taking probiotic and he said he was in favor of that and against the cleansing. Have you spoken with your doctor and had a recent physical?
    Chuck,

I do not have a doctor and I did a check myself on some Expo, everything was great.

Yes, body can clean it self very well if you eat what was meant for your body but if you did what I did and ate bacon with 3 eggs daily for breakfast, it might be little harder.

I am 29 years old and all I need is more excerise and balanced diet.

Today, I am the same weight as what I was when entering military 11 years ago. 190 pounds and 6.3 feet tall.

You can cleanse your liver gently, over a period of time, without drinking olive oil and epsom salts, it just takes longer and is not as dramatic. As to gallstones being flushed... what most people are seeing are not stones at all, but rather a mixture of cholesterol and bile.

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Well I know everyone wants to think their doctor is like God sent down to take care of your body but they have a very limited amount of folklore type medicine.

The liver flush with Oil is quite similar to the old drink buttermilk and keep walking around advice that people used to do before widespread surgical removal of gall bladders. Then people would pass stones after this. It is more risky and does not dilate the gall bladder ducts before the buttermilk.

Yes I had severe gall bladder attacks for 2 weeks. Felt like death. I did the cleanse twice and passed a large stone the second time. Been fine since.

And I know a lot of this stuff is hard to believe but people (including doctors) should try them before knocking them.

And no one profits off them and they cost less than 10 dollars to do.

or having their gallbladder cut out.
    So dramatic. My wife had hers out on Dec 28 at 11:00 AM. We went to the mall at 2:00 PM and it only took that long because she wanted to go home and change first.

It can be dramatic. Many people don't digest properly after having their gallbladder removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    +1
    There is an "Extra" on Fox News Channel about this. It can be *incredibly* dangerous. The body is self cleansing.

CPA Network Rep
    I am not familiar with these liver cleanses, but I will say to everyone considering implementing a cleanse to make sure that they actually have gallstones. I personally had to have my gallbladder removed when I was 15. It took the doctors a long time to figure out what was wrong because they didn't think someone so young should have gallstones. It turned out they were right. My gallbladder failed because I had a rare infection, not gallstones, but the symptoms were identical. If I had tried a liver cleanse it could have spread the infection through the rest of my body and it could have been fatal instead of a quick laparoscopic procedure and an antibiotic cycle. Try the cleanse if you want, but make sure you know what you're flushing through your system.

ABW Ambassador
    So how is this flushing going for you DCT?. And how many days and how much you spent?. Are you sure that FLUSH did not lead to any other damages for you as "EmpyreAndrea" indicated could happen?

Quote Originally Posted by redtagdeals View Post
    So how is this flushing going for you DCT?. And how many days and how much you spent?. Are you sure that FLUSH did not lead to any other damages for you as "EmpyreAndrea" indicated could happen?

I did 5 day detox and feel good. Was little hungry and ate a lot of garbage on day number six. It cost me 78 for the flush which comes with a book etc.

30 bucks for organic Veggies and Frutas.

I do have to say that since changing my diet I had no headaches and way less fatique.

Still having an issue introducing myself to a workout.

The flush was a prevention, not intended to heal my liver or gallbladder.

Just bought a car, guess what was the first thing I did?

CHANGE THE OIL and used Full Syntetic..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast