what are good search nrs to make a site on
    Hi I am new to this and have some ideas and I want to build websites around things that intrest me that I think I can write entertaining and interesting websites around. I was basicaly thinking about not caring about search results and just build good quality content and let them get popular and get higher rankings after time. what do you think about this?
    This seemed to work for this guy and I could do sites like this or better i belive (if I can get as many visitors time will tell). Moderator Note: Links to scammy articles removed.

And if I want to check some of my planned sites for searches how many searches would you consider needed to make any money from the site and how much money for how many searches would be your rough guestimate?

Thanks
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 8th, 2011 at 03:36 PM.

what are good searchengine nrs to make a site on
    Hi I am new to this and have some ideas and I want to build websites around things that intrest me that I think I can write entertaining and interesting websites around. I was basicaly thinking about not caring about search results and just build good quality content and let them get popular and get higher rankings after time. what do you think about this?

And if I want to check some of my planned sites for how many searches related keywords get then how many searches would you consider needed to make any money from the site and how much money for how many searches would be your rough guestimate?
    I understand this is nichdependant and offer dependant and more but any rough guestimates would be good to not fumble in the dark at least.

Thanks

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread