Looking for a piece of timing software
    I have new radio show and one of the things I want to do is build a pretty specific script with timing notes. At 5 minutes should be doing this, at 10 minutes this, etc. etc.

Have you heard of of piece of software where you can preload show notes with approximate timing points. Then when the show starts you 'start' the script and it just highlights where you should be based on your predefined plan?

This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

The Windy City
    Try a search for autocue software. These range from very simple to highly complex pieces of software suitable for video teleprompting. Not sure if one of these will meet your needs, but it's a starting point.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

ABW Ambassador
    I used to use a product called MediaCleaner to add subtitles to web videos that you might be able to bend to do what you want. If you have access to Flash developer, you could build one pretty easily. Are you Mac or PC? If you are PC you could maybe use MovieMaker in the timeline mode and use the title tool as your method of adding your notes.

Mansfield, TX
    There are iPhone apps for it, too.

I think you can time PowerPoint presentations.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread