Question Facebook>Affiliate Marketing? Does it work?
    I've been hearing people making claims of making 500+ a day on facebook
    WITHOUT the facebook ppc...and im sitting here wondering how in the... is that happening?

thoughts?

Moderator Note: no link dropping
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; January 7th, 2011 at 06:03 PM.

My thoughts are that you are about to learn that linkdropping on forums doesn't work.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by bassfishin View Post
    I've been hearing people making claims of making 500+ a day on facebook
    WITHOUT the facebook ppc...and im sitting here wondering how in the... is that happening?

thoughts?
    Yeah I'm sittin' here wondering why you think we're too stupid to notice an affiliate link.

NOTICE TO ALL NOOBS THAT WANT TO DROP LINKS, PROMOTE SCAMS AND JUST TREAT US LIKE MORONS.

YOU'RE TOO LATE!!!!

Unless you've actually come up with an original way to drop a link, it's already been done...at least 1000 times...today. While you're sitting at your keyboard thinking how clever you are, ha, ha, ha. We're thinking "just another scammer without an original thought in their heads".

Toss the stupid e-book that told you that this was actually a good tactic. They bumped your head. They convinced a couple of thousand other morons that it was good idea also. And guess what, they beat you to it and it didn't work for them either.

So here's a new tactic to try. Spend some time to actually learn something useful. Something that might actually help you earn some money. Read a few threads here at ABW. It won't cost you a penny and you'll find more useful information than you'll find in a hundred get rich/passive income/auto pilot/major back link/multi channel of wealth while laying on beach/smart money e-books.

If they really had something to say, they wouldn't say it to you, even for $97/$47/$7 or whatever.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

face-book PPC is a good source to have targeted visitors. but i don't think that its so easy to make 500+ a day. to me its just a scam and just impossible. money has a weight and you have to struggle to carry this weight. i don't use face book PPC but have heard that is very useful and conversion rate is also good. but not so good to make a 500+ per day.

When I read your post it sound it like a scam and then I noticed your link and was like ahh ok hehe
    But to answer your question nah I don't think it is possible to make 500 per day from FB. With PPC yeah maybe but not without it

Ditto what rematt said. As for the rest; FB PPC is a bit crap in my experience. I think it can get much better, but it needs a year or two to settle into its own.
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

I use facebook to generate traffic to my locally targeted website. With both the free and the paid way. I do get fair amount of traffic and sign ups, but as I don't have any direct selling item , I'm not been able to measure the results..

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread