Thread: January Magazine Update

Smile January Magazine Update
    News to come on any deals from SubscriptionAgent.com. The datafeed was just updated with 657 products.

I'll get you the deals asap. Join Subscription Agent in ShareASale today.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Outsourced Program Manager Shaina@GHC's Avatar

Looking forward to it!
    [I][B][U]Shaina Peterson[/U][/B][/I] | shaina.peterson[at]ymail.com
    [URL="http://highs-and-lows-of-life.blogspot.com/"] The Highs & Lows of Life[/URL] | Skype: flappersncrags

All deals are added to the ShareASale Deals and Coupons Database. Let me know if you have any questions.

Special limited time offer on Maxim Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (12 Issues) for only $9.00!

Special limited time offer on Newsweek Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (54 Issues) for only $22.97!

Special limited time offer on Esquire Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (11 Issues) for only $7.97!

Special limited time offer on Texas Monthly Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (12 Issues) for only $12.00!

Special limited time offer on Collector's Crosswords Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (12 Issues) for only $19.99!

Special limited time offer on MAD Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (6 Issues) for only $13.00!

Special limited time offer on Brew Your Own Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (8 Issues) for only $21.95!

Special limited time offer on Playboy Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (12 Issues) for only $6.49!

Special limited time offer on Nylon Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (10 Issues) for only $7.95!

Special limited time offer on Latina Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (10 Issues) for only $7.00!

Special limited time offer on Sporting News Magazine. Get a 1-year subscription (28 Issues) for only $12.00!
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Ok. This is a big deal. For the first time ever, we are offering a coupon. Yes a coupon!!

Get out there and blast this deal. It's the lowest price anywhere!!!

SAS ID #50396
    Special limited time, Maxim Magazine deal, get 87% off the list price with coupon code MAX

It expires 1/28

Greg Hoffman

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    OMG, thats a huge deal. Thats like 40% off their low sale price already, savings of $6.00. What a great birthday gift for some guy.

Of course, we all know you guys read it for the articles.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Outsourced Program Manager
    Of course the articles. You mean they have other things in there besides good writing?

In Greg's original post it would be nice to see what that % is off the newsstand price, but whatever it is I'm certain the discount is huge. SubscriptionAgent is doing a great job and their Affiliate Program is really producing good numbers in a very hot category.

The PPC prices on the keywords for some of these titles are ginormous and it doesn't get that way without a lot of interest.

Regards,
    Chris
    -

Chris Thompson - [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Bordeaux Marketing Group[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Affiliate Program Management[/URL] and [URL="http://www.bordeauxmarketinggroup.com"]Online Marketing Strategy[/URL]
    Check us out on our Facebook Fan Page at -
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117"]http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bordeaux-Marketing-Group/134412773270117[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Bordeaux-Chris View Post
    In Greg's original post it would be nice to see what that % is off the newsstand price,
    87% off the list price
    Greg Hoffman

Greg,
    They need a Canadian Landing page/Link that will set their shipping to Canada automatically.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    Ok. This is a big deal. For the first time ever, we are offering a coupon. Yes a coupon!!

Get out there and blast this deal. It's the lowest price anywhere!!!

SAS ID #50396
    Special limited time, Maxim Magazine deal, get 87% off the list price with coupon code MAX

It expires 1/28

I can't get this type of magazine though. Three boys between 10-12. I'd have to lock it in the safe.
    Greg Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Greg,
    They need a Canadian Landing page/Link that will set their shipping to Canada automatically.
    On it...
    Greg Hoffman

Outsourced Program Manager Shaina@GHC's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    I can't wait to order some of these mags!!! I don't think I've seen a better deal anywhere. Thanks!
    [I][B][U]Shaina Peterson[/U][/B][/I] | shaina.peterson[at]ymail.com
    [URL="http://highs-and-lows-of-life.blogspot.com/"] The Highs & Lows of Life[/URL] | Skype: flappersncrags

12. Newsletter Signup