Looking for Knowledgeable DropShip Folks
    Hey Folks,

I am working for a small manufacturer of niche truck parts and accessories. The product line is slowly growing but we have some decent selling products now that are ready to go. I'd like to find some people who are interested in selling the products and we will drop ship them. You can private label (we don't label them) or just sell them as is. Collect the money and send us our share then we ship.

I could do a search for drop shipping hang-outs but was hoping there were some heavy hitters here who could at least point me to the best place to contact folks who like the drop ship model.

We have some online presence and there is a site or two that buys some of our products to resell now but I am looking for about 10 more who can move some inventory on a regular basis. Our competition sells our best selling product for around $300 and we sell to our resellers for $160 so there is some nice markup to be had.

Anyway, please drop me a pm or just post if you can steer me in the right direction.

(Mods, I've been a member here for many years but don't post much so if this is in the wrong spot please accept my apology and move the post to the appropriate section)

Thanks,

Larry

Thumbs up
    Ok, well, anybody here interested in selling some products? margins are whatever you want them to be and we ship same day for most orders in by 3 est.

I started off with them doing some sales off a few sites I built (There's a thread around here somewhere where I had plans to open my own retail store and was going to sell off those sites) but as we moved towards the last quarter I picked up some advertising and my sites went to as much as $1500 per week so that was enough to convince me to set my plans aside for now and go to work with them as they expanded their line of products.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread