Affiliate Manager
    A new affiliate manager need your help!
    Hello everybody! I'm sorry. My english is so pool! But I really need your help! I come from China. We are specialized in supplying the high quality China goods with great price directly to the consumers around the world through the internet. ( I wonder if there can allow me sue UPL, so that's all first.)
    My company is one of advertisers in google affiliate network ( Name is chinagoodgoods), we released more than 150 links, but only 35 demonstrated our publisher links everyday, and the visitor only 100. I'm so worry about this, and I don't want to lose this job. How can I let more publisher work with me? Let our visitor has greatly improved.
    Herb ԿԬ and 2busy told me, I shall get some help here, I look forward to hearing good news.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Moved this to Midnight Cafe as you posted in a paid forum. We have an Affiliate Manager Only forum but it is invite only and perhaps Michael Coley can add you.

Also; "My english is so pool!" should read "My english is so poor!"

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    HY, the questions I ask merchants before advising them to launch a program is are they making money with their site now. I see that your traffic is low but growing. Have you done a comparison against your competitors? Try using Compete.com to look at monthly uniques. You have a nicely designed site but as an affiliate I would have many concerns most of which is there enough interest in your site to want to promote it.

Affiliate Manager
    OK! Thank you! I'll contact to you later!

Affiliate Manager
    Hi Chuck Hamrick, our concrete conditions are as follows:

1, There are many kinds of daily consumable we sell, such as, mobile phones, tablet computers, digital cameras, special electrical products, fashionable accessories, outdoor sporting equipment, household articles and so on. At least one or more of these products are suitable for affiliate websites, in large quantities. These products have a large commercial demand at present.

2, All our products come from china, and are directly supplied by manufacturers, and have passed stringent quality assurance tests, making them a quality product which can be sold for a competitive price.

3, The EPC of our website is $50.

4, We supply 10%-16% commission rate for affiliate websites.

5, We would further coordinate with affiliate websites marketing activities, we can supply abundant advertising campaigns, creative designs, and other resources. We also designate a special person to assist the affiliate website in the day to day running of any campaigns.

6, We pay affiliate websites every 30 days to maintain the long-term and stable relationship between ourselves and the websites we work with.

7, The cookie period of our website is 30 days.

Hello hy_skywalk & to ABW!

It seems that one of the things is that you want to attract more publishers to your program. In order to do that, you should check out the various Advertising at ABestWeb options available to merchants.

Get your affiliate program reviewed! has more helpful links for new affiliate programs and managers.
    Rene
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Affiliate Manager
    If I had enough budgets, I want look for a OPM.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread