Inexpensive Affiliate Networks
    I am looking for affiliate programs that are inexpensive to join. I know that they are free to join, but I am seeking ones that are low to no cost start-up fees and low deposit amounts. Like Shareasale is about $650 and is legit. ClixGalore is $75 for the basic package. I am just looking for options for some that aren't going to break the bank to get on their network. If you have any ideas let me know.
    Please email me as I am on so many forums and it's easier to check emails. Thanks.
    Last edited by MichaelColey; January 13th, 2011 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Removed Manual Signature

You may want to research the reputations of the affiliate networks you are considering.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I do research the backgrounds, I am just trying to find the most inexpensive to join as an advertiser. This being in regard to network access fee or other startup fees and also any deposits. Some I have found are rather pricey.

I think I saw someone mention one that was FREE to join. I had never heard of it before, though.

What good would it do to join a free or cheap affiliate network that wouldn't expose you to affiliates?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    I think I saw someone mention one that was FREE to join. I had never heard of it before, though.

What good would it do to join a free or cheap affiliate network that wouldn't expose you to affiliates?
    I am agreed with Michael, its really not worth-full to register with a cheap affiliate network, that would not give a exposure as you can get it by a well reputed networks.Big & good companies always go after a well known brands.I would advice you that at your initial phase try to be a part of well reputed networks.
    Last edited by maria jarel; January 14th, 2011 at 01:00 AM.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread