According to an article posted in in August 2007, 23% of travelers consider themselves social smokers, so you have to figure that at least ľ of your traveller visitors are smokers. Imagine if you could offer them info/links to a product that they could use freely and easily while travelling, and could assuage their smoking cravings - Iím sure theyíd be grateful and this product would do very well on your site.

E-cigarettes from South Beach Smoke are such a product. An electronic cigarette, also known as an e-cigarette or personal vaporizer, is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by way of a vaporized solution. It is NOT a is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes. Ecigs are GREAT for non-smoking hotel room, train/bus travel and even some airline/airports. Thereís no smoke....itís only water vapor!

If this idea sounds interesting....check out the South Beach Smoke Ecig offer for affiliates:

• 25% payout for every sale - Let me know youíre an ABestWeb reader when you sign-up and Iíll bump that for you to 30%
  • $4/month lifetime residual payout - (applies to the Home Delivery Program on automatic shipments of replacement cartridges)
  • A high-quality product qcíd in the US thatís priced to sell.
  • 2-Tier Program Ė 5% Payout of sales
  • High-Impact Conversion Pages (can be used in addition to our standard website) Ė ::. SOUTH BEACH SMOKE .::
  • 365 Day Cookie
  • Personalized URL available upon request! (
  • Phone order tracking
  • Cutting-edge online management tools, including real-time commission reports
  • Support from knowledgeable Affiliate Managers

As you can see, this is a serious offer. Sign-up today, or get in touch with me and letís discuss how we can get some more value and cash into your pocket out of your travel site.

You can enroll here Ė - and donít forget to drop me a line and let me know youíre an Abestweb reader.