If it's okay with you?

Just a suggestions because some merchants already have them and it's very convenient and it is also good so you don't get out of date promotion and consumer see fresh promotions.

Backcountry have IMO the best DRM around,
    Rockler is the second and Fogdogs, Rugman have a great DRM banner. This is just a few on top of my head right now that have a great Promotional DRM banner and I bet it helps alot!

Sooooooooooooooooo.... PLS! PLS!
    Can we have a DRM Promotional Banner??? save alot of us time and fresh for consumer!

What cha think???

Thank you and have a great weekend!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Nova - thanks sooo much for the kind words about our DRM Promo banner (shhhh.... don't tell anyone I didn't already know) but WHAT is DRM?

Hopefully it has something to do with our Fall Clearance banners because that's what I just put up.

Have a great weekend! I'll be checking in...

Hi Liz,

To tell you the truth I don't know how to explain it but I know how they do it. All I know is it's awesome!

When I got the links from any DRM Banner it updates the promotional Automatically that I don't have to go change it every week or month.

But the image and the links are update on the merchants end.

Someone can explain better how or what DRM is.
    I also like to add that it save you time to tell everyone everytime that you have this and that!

Unless it is one of those very special promotion that only happens once in a while.

thanks.

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    ooo I see what you mean. Yes - we update our banners and text links accordingly - if you're already hosting the link on your site it auto-switches it so you don't have to.

Nonetheless, we recommend that aff's take a look at 'em regularly because if you've embedded one of our text links within your content on site, it may no longer make sense if we've changed the link text. As well, we recommend you visit the get links pages for merchants regularly to check for NEW links, or for promotional links that perhaps may have been moved from free shipping to sale/discount or vice versa... or anything else of that nature.

Anyhow - yes, I now understand. I'm not QUITE as off-my-rocker as I first assumed.

(btw - I switched a bunch of 'em today - check your CJ mail for my latest announcement on how/why/what for. )

Cheers,

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread