adsense payment option
    With payment option you use ? and whay ?

cheque or western union ?

I always wish to receive adsense check for I have selected the currency conversion to my local currency .
    Now I will receive the check in my currency and easy to claim without any processing charges. A list of countries supported currency conversion is available at their support page.

alas! our country don't allow currency conversion. and western union is very expensive so i use cheque payment but not very satisfied cause it takes about 1 month and at least 30$ is deduced. for me its huge. cause i get cheques about 200-250 per month.

I think you better receive the payout in every three months instead of every month. It will save you the western union service charges.
    Last edited by skyguide; January 18th, 2011 at 06:31 AM.

They should use service like payoneer.com (Debit card). Or issue their own debit card by going into an agreement with a bank.

Quote Originally Posted by ameerulislam10 View Post
    They should use service like payoneer.com (Debit card). Or issue their own debit card by going into an agreement with a bank.
    Dude as I know, Payoneer is not accepted by Google and they don't allow any other companies too. Besides, In some Asian countries Western Union charges is too much high that most of the people are working with Adsense using normal check delivery.But there are some countries that offers conversion of currency. But most of the Asian Countries don't give this opportunity. That's why they're dependent on check delivery.

Payment mode
    Quote Originally Posted by affuser View Post
    With payment option you use ? and whay ?

cheque or western union ?
    Western Union is the best

Until this year, I'd been receiving AdSense payments by cheque. Three big problems, primarily due to where I live:

1. $27 for "Secure Express" (courier) delivery of cheque -- else the mail gets stolen at post office
    2. $45 minimum bank charge
    3. 6-10 weeks waiting for cheque to clear

Recently Google supported Western Union for my country, and I quickly switched. Since then receiving payment is as simple as a strip to the nearest Western Union center, and there's ZERO fees -- Google absorbs the Western Union fee.

and western union is very expensive so i use cheque payment but not very satisfied cause it takes about 1 month and at least 30$ is deduced.
    Do you have to pay to RECEIVE money through Western Union? I've never been charged any fee in my country, and I receive 3-6 Western Union payments every month (including AdSense payment).

Affiliate Manager Nissim-Payoneer's Avatar
    Hey Guys,

My name is Nissim, I'm the Community Manager at Payoneer.

There has been some talk on these forums regarding Payoneer and the services we offer, and I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know that we're here and eager to receive any feedback or comments you may have.

I thank you for showing interest in our service, and if you'd like to see us establish partnerships with other companies, such as Google, please post about it and let us know. We also have a community forum, link on our main website, where you can leave suggestions and feedback.

Thanks!

Nissim
    Last edited by 2busy; May 13th, 2011 at 09:31 AM. Reason: NO Manual Sigs

10. Thanks From:

I live in the US and have direct deposit. All my affiliate payments are direct deposit into a business account that my awesome accountant wife processes. Or at least she tells me she does - the electricity and water are still on.

Cheque works best to my country.
    Harish Kumar |Contact
    Head- Pulbisher Management
    Komli

Cheque takes so long time to receive, western union also slow. Why no paypal or wireless transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by StoneWilson View Post
    Cheque takes so long time to receive, western union also slow. Why no paypal or wireless transfer?
    AdSense doesn't pay by PayPal, and I don't think that will ever happen, as Google has a competing product, Google Checkout.

In any case, PayPal is not available everywhere. Even in many countries where PayPal is available, it's only a one-way traffic: users in these countries can make payments with PayPal (by adding a debit or credit card), but cannot RECEIVE money into their accounts. See: https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/

Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is available, but only in select countries listed here: Is EFT available in my country? - AdSense Help
    Last edited by GeorgeAppiah; May 16th, 2011 at 04:16 AM.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread