Exclamation Share Your Ideas Here!
    Hello I am new here and would love to know everyones ideas on affiliate marketing and advertising.

I would also love to talk and share ideas via skype so feel free to add me.

My skype nick is comodo427 so please add me. I don't currently have a microphone so we will have to use skypes text chat.

Thankyou for your time!

Exclamation Share Your Seo Ideas!
    I would love to hear what your most successful seo ideas are.

Also feel free to add me to skype so we can speak about different seo and affiliate marketing ideas.

My skype nick is comodo427. I don't have a microphone so we will have to use skypes text chat.

Exclamation Share Your Affiliate Ideas!
    Please share your best affiliate ideas.

Feel free to also add me to skype so we can share our different ideas on both affiliate marketing and the best forms of online advertising.

My skype nick name is comodo427. I don't have a microphone so we will have to use skypes text chat feature.

Thankyou in advanced!

Merged your posts to one thread. Please don't post the same topic in multiple threads.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    comodo427, affiliates are guarded about their marketing ideas and techniques. When this forum first started there were many affiliates who would list their websites. They found out that some realized it was easier to copy than create. Its better to follow the conversations than to expect members to just tell you all their secrets.

There are hundreds of threads here chock full of affiliate marketing ideas, SEO info, blogging, programming, legal and business issues, just to name a few topics.

Two good places to begin are ABestWeb Affiliate Academy and The Magic Bullet Thread.
    Last edited by JoyUnltd; January 17th, 2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

i am not an expert in Affiliate marketing. and also don't know about it so much. still trying to learn in detail for about 2 years.
    SEO is the most important thing for a website. for me the most important part of SEO is the quality content. people don't care about this but its the first and foremost thing to begin the SEO.
    secondly i prefer link building. you should create good quality links from your niche sites. as the number of links increase, your site will also be ranked in the good position in Search engines like Google, Bing, yahoo etc. but its important to choose links from DoFollow sites. they can pass link juice to your site which is good for your site.
    thanks

It's really annoying. Why are you posting the same posts over and over again? are just trying to bump your thread? Please try to type everything in one post, edit your post if you forgot to include something.

Why would some one add you to advice you? Are you going to pay for that? People are busy and there must be something in it for them. Always remember that.

Don't worry, the rest of us have patience and we can read. No need to beg for secrets.

Affiliate marketing is the direct marketing where affiliate is responsible for promoting the product of merchant when merchant product has been sold affiliate get the commission from merchant.there are many articles,forums and blogs are available at different forums .go and check them.all the best!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread