Branding & Logos
    I haven't launched my site yet because I don't have a logo in which to serve as the symbol of my brand. What's the best way to go about getting one made for, uh, not a lot of money? :-)

Also, are there "off-the-shelf" newsletter systems out there that anyone would recommend?

Thanks!
    Chris

Heck, I still don't have a logo after three years.. and my sites are doing just fine

I use an image of the domain name in a rather nice typeface while I wait for the creative inspiration to come to me (hasn't yet).

Having said that, I've used a variety of custom logo sites & software for others (never spent more than $50):

FREE Logo Maker - FREE Logo Creator - FREE Online Logo Design
    Logo Design Software – Logo Maker, Logo Creator and Online Logo Designer Software
    Logo Templates - Company Logo - Logo Design

I've often thought of spending on a unique logo, but haven't really prioritized the cost..
    Last edited by teezone; January 15th, 2011 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks Teezone :-)
    I've booked marked those links. Thanks a lot!

Also, Great idea using the domain as the "logo."

also try fiverr.com. you can find people to do most anything (including logos) for $5.

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    Great suggestions.

99Designs.com is always a good option too!
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

is it so important to have a logo which includes your business name? i don't think so. i simple image with the domain or site name or title is enough for me. the important thing is to attract people to your site not to your logo and also your site name will be published and focused so i think its enough.
    but if you want to make a logo just in 10 minutes, then use AAAlogo. its an awesome software. just drag and drop nothing else.
    try it.

is it so important to have a logo which includes your business name? i don't think so
    You missed the point of my response - in lieu of a branded image as a logo, using the business name works just fine.

Creating an image logo can be very difficult - using the name is an easy alternative in the meantime.

Smile
    Speaking of Logo.... I just use my template Logo.. After I advertise my site to the world i thought I saw another logo same as mine somewhere in another website but I'm not sure now which site was it. I don't know what I should do now, because I like my logo very much.

I think Google, Twitter, Facebook and a million other popular websites prove a Font is the New Logo.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by bradk View Post
    also try fiverr.com. you can find people to do most anything (including logos) for $5.
    It is not wise to try fiverr in the first place for I have a bad experience with fiverr where you get poor quality of work. I have used a professional logo designer I hired from freelancer.

@ Kevin I agree about the Logo Font It's good Too but still with design like word Logo like ebay, google, yahoo,not plain letters, it looks nicer

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread