Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Whats an easy way to get traffic?not best but easiest
    Whats the fastest method to generate traffic, dosn't have to be quality traffic as long as its just traffic

Get Oprah Winfrey to talk about your site on her show.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by ezpay4me View Post
    Whats the fastest method to generate traffic, dosn't have to be quality traffic as long as its just traffic
    Move to Los Angeles, lots of traffic there.

If you are serious about affiliate marketing, then you should care about the quality of your traffic.

buy it (only good for alexa rank)

Work for Google
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Fastest way to get traffic is PPC, but if you're new be ready to loose money, I read one blog recently that 80% on newwbies loose money when they start out with PPC.

posting on forums and blog relevant to your niche would be a great way to increase traffic to your site
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

Submit your website on those high traffic website review website, or post some articles on your website on ezinearticles.com or articlesbase.com, these are helpful.

One easy way is to offer some incentive programs like every 1000 visitor gets silver bullion and publish it on the social network. It worked for me to drive traffic initially.

One of the easiest ways to get traffic is to have a giveaway on your website. Keep it low dollar value, something like a $50-$100 gift certificate, write some rules, set the drawing date out a few months and begin submitting it to the numerous contest websites. You mentioned you don't care if it's good quality traffic or not, in most cases it will likely not be good quality traffic at all, but it will be traffic.

You should create strong backlinks to bring large traffic.

Traffic craze
    Its not so difficult, just start forum posting. I think u will get results.

Quote Originally Posted by freebroc1 View Post
    Its not so difficult, just start forum posting. I think u will get results.
    Follow this advice and I think u will get banned.

-rematt
    Last edited by rematt; February 8th, 2011 at 05:24 AM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

There are many ways to improve traffic to your website.

1. social networking
    2. forum posting
    3. ezine article
    4. squidoo lens
    5. hubpages
    6. unique content..

and more out there.. The above i feel as a best free traffic resources..

There are no shortcuts
    I'm new to this forum and still a beginner (I believe I've moved from the newbie to just plain beginner rank), but have come to the conclusion that there are no shortcuts. Sometimes you may get lucky, but treat IM like a business and you should get some results.

You could go to Fiverr and buy some quick five dollar traffic jobs. They offer quite a few on there from creating .edu links to article marketing.

I'm not sure about 'easiest', but guest posting is a very effective way of expanding your audience quickly. In a way it's much better than paid traffic as well because you are writing to a ready audience so to speak.

If you want to go the route of getting people to post on Facebook, Twitter or other media outlets you could consider posting a job on places like Amazon Turks.

Joshua

I am not directing this to all you established stalwarts here but to newbies, like me, there is traffic and then there is quality traffic.

I set up a Wordpress blog and within a few months had thousands of visitors, all cr**. It took me some time to discover a plug in that put a stop to it, goodness knows where it all came from but it took hours to delete all the postings.

It's quite a learning curve this business !!!

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by stuminator View Post
    I'm new to this forum and still a beginner (I believe I've moved from the newbie to just plain beginner rank), but have come to the conclusion that there are no shortcuts. Sometimes you may get lucky, but treat IM like a business and you should get some results.
    indeed no shortcuts unfortunatelly....just experiencing and experiencing....learn from forums and try it yourself.

articles marketing works for me. i hear from a lot of people that video/youtube works great as well. did not try it yet as it does not fit with me :P

For us newbies it is a case of trying everything and monitoring the results to see what works best.

I have 68 articles published with Ezines Articles and some had a reasonable amount of views but since the latest Google move the number of viewings seems to have dropped off. I have posted on forums, contributed to Yahoo answers and submitted RSS feeds (I don't pretend to understand what this does I did it following a recommendation).

I hesitate to tempt fate but recently the visitors to three of my blogs promoting affiliate products is showing a minuscule increase but it is an increase. So esaypay4me I confirm what others are saying here that there is no instant means of traffic generation it takes time and work.

You also say "it doesn't have to be quality traffic as long as it is traffic" well I couldn't disagree more, if you are promoting something surely you only want visitors who are genuinely interested in that product?

Affiliate Network Rep Commission Factory's Avatar
    It all depends on how much traffic you want and it's quality. PPC would be the quickest but that costs money and you really have to know what you are doing. However unless you have a bucket of money you are unlikely to get huge traffic with PPC.

I would suggest not taking shortcuts and choosing sustainable traffic building techniques like Article Marketing, Guest Posting, Quality Content, Social Media, Video, competitions (via social media), Forums etc. You need to seek out traffic sources that are going to be interested in your site/product/offer (target market), otherwise you are wasting your time.
    Zane McIntyre | Network Director
    [URL="http://www.commissionfactory.com.au"][B]Commission Factory - An Australian Affiliate Network[/B][/URL]
    Follow or Like Us: [URL="http://twitter.com/commissionfacto"]Twitter[/URL] | [URL="http://www.facebook.com/commissionfactory"]Facebook[/URL] | [URL="http://www.linkedin.com/company/commission-factory"]LinkedIn[/URL]

One good suggestions is to used a feed site that will automatically update facebook and twitter for you.

Fastest way indicates something unethical and if you caught doing such techniques, you may lose your site. So don't think about such faster techniques and better to optimize your site gradually through SEO.

Affiliate Manager RobinD4Hypnosis's Avatar
    ezpay4me,

You have to "put your time in" and have quality content on your webstite/blog. Update it frequently and of course Social Media is a great way to build traffic. Quality traffic (people that are interested in your niche) is what you want overall so "junk traffic" is not the way to go.

It is easiest way to get traffic to ur site by social networking sites like facebook, twitter, my space....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast