Many of you have free ebooks that you're seeking distribution for. My understanding with offering people free ebooks is that you make no money actually giving the book away (since you don't charge for it), but it contains upsells and affiliate links, and that's where you earn.

We're looking to offer buyers of our anti-spyware software a selection of ebooks. Basically we want to sell your ebook for a couple bucks as an upsell to our software. The idea is if we make $10 profit per sale of the software, and can sell an ebook for $2, our profit jumped 20%.

It works for us because we obviously earn from the sale, and it works for you since you get free distrution of your ebook to a known online buyer.

The books must be free to us(since we're charging very low prices to the buyer as an impulse buy) and I'm looking for a variety of topics. Almost anything can work.

So...

1 - Do you like the idea?

2 - If you have an ebook and are interested, let me know. PM or email is fine.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

sent you a PM

No one else is interested? I'm surprised.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

JP would you be interested in a free ebook on How to Win Sweepstakes contests?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread