Thumbs up Is This Banner Exchange Any Good?
    Is www.thebannerexchange.com/ Worth my time to advertise with?

I have never used it personally so would love to know from someone who has if it is worth incorporating them into my marketing plan.

Thankyou in Advanced!
    Last edited by 2busy; January 16th, 2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Unlinked URL

I've never heard of anyone successfully driving useful traffic to their affiliate marketing site through traffic exchanges schemes or banner exchanges schemes.

I would be very surprised to hear of anyone doing that successfully, because I suspect people exchanging banners and/or clicking on various sites are only doing so to get their banners and/or sites clicked on.

The object of affiliate marketing is to get traffic that will BUY, not just look or click pointlessly.
    Generate more fake news.

me too think that banners doest give so much prrofit...

Hundreds of "banner exchanges" have come and gone since at least 1996, and there have been several banner exchanges that provided a useful service -- but I'm not aware of any worthwhile "banner exchange" services in the past decade.

The elusive key to success, in that niche, is providing a "reasonably equivalent" exchange, which very few banner exchanges have ever managed to do for very long. (It's nearly impossible to keep up with the incredible variety of fraudulent tricks that crooks use to defraud these services.)
    Last edited by markwelch; January 17th, 2011 at 02:02 AM.

Writiter guy It's not that kind of banner exchange where you earn credits by clicking banners.

You earn credits by placing the html banner code on your site. For every visitor visiting your website you will earn a credit.

So any visitors you get are interested in what you offer but not sure what the clickthrough rate is.

The problem with this exchange is the banner impresions are not unique so anyone could refresh the page 100 times and earn all them credits.

If the impresions were 24 unique that would make this exchange much higher quality and more in line with googles content network.

Like I said though essentially It's impresion fraud instead of click fraud.

alsker differenc
    Though it is easy and free to join the banner exchange programs there are the disadvantages too. You may be forced to put their banners which is not supporting to your site content

i have also never heard about them.
    i also agree with you guys. affiliate marketing needs tons of visitors that's right. but you have to convert them in to buyers.
    see the rare of conversion of PPC campaigns. its not so much satisfactory. yes of course you need this but for me this should be your second option or additional option.
    other techniques can give you mote targeted visitors. i think you should try them before joining any advertising company.
    thanks

The funny part is that the site it self trying to monetize through adbrite banner ads. Anyone noticed?

Yeah I noticed this.

Banner advertising doesn't work as well as it did few years ago.

Exclamation
    markwelch is correct, banner exchanges when they first came out were ok, I had one back in 2002 and it worked extremely well for us as the site owner, but it is not an effective marketing strategy, especially now that 'banner blindness' is a frequesnt occurence.

I think your time and money would be better spent advertising on this forum.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread