Why are we on this forum?
    I was wondering,We post on different forums and share our opinions with everyone...
    But why are we here, on this particular forum…what are the reasons behind it?? let’s share our thoughts as what actually we are hoping from abestweb.

Let me grab the opportunity to start with it:

It basically accumulates different brains from around the globe and I am here to gather knowledge from all the different business models, ask them questions related to my work domain and read latest mini articles so that I can learn something out of them that can help me polish my skills further.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

|Sharing knowledge and gathering knowledge are my passion and I am here for the same. I had my fix on programming issue from various forums only. Now I am into affiliate world and so I am here. Thanks

Learning from other members and teaching them everything I know, this is why I am here

Outsourced Program Manager Sarah Bundy's Avatar
    Connect and network with some amazign people, share info on my programs and contribute to helping others succeed.

I'm here to to learn form others, connect with others in this indistry and also to hopefully share a useful thought once in a while.

I've received guidance, feedback and the occasional kick in the *ss but it's all made me a better affiliate marketer.

Basically just like everyone, to find people with shared interest. Being in a small town in Indonesia, no one talks the same language as me, except my wife, who has been helping me since late 2009.

Btw, this is the best community I've stumbled on. I've been away from this forum a few times, but keep coming back when I have time.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread