Amazon keeps making mistakes with our commission cheques and every time we try to resolve this with email support they promise to look into it and get back but they don't get back. In desparation we sent a registered/recorded letter to head office and still have not received a response.

Has anyone else been short changed by Amazon or have similar problems with them?

If you're talking about Amazon UK, yes, I have had a very major problem with them, so bad that I removed all their links from my site although I was earning well from them.

I've found it close to impossible to communicate with them via email. I was actually considering hiring a British collection service to deal with this (I am in the U.S.) Your best bet would be to post a complaint about the problem on the associate message board. That is the only way I got Amazon's attention.

heber city, ut
    Have you wrote to the main headquarters in south dakota. They may give you some information.

Also becasue I am a brit, if you complain to the business assoication they have to respond.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread