ABW Ambassador
    Not sure of the best place to post this but I have a site in Spanish that is a content site on programming. Adsense does not do much. Does anyone know of any affiliate programs (information products or computer related) that target Spanish language people?

Everything I have tried so far has drawn a near blank and I could really do with making the most of the good traffic I get to this site.

Anyone any advise?

Hello, I have just a page in Spanish promoting some things of general interest, perhaps it can help you somehow.

Teen-Help-Desk.com in Spanish.

Regards,

Carlos E. Ayala

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Not sure if I understand you but Google has spanish ads in adsense.

www.google.dirson.com

www.terra.com

There are also ads for computer related products everywhere in spanish. I have seen many before. I don't remember all the links right now but here is one portal with many links and ads for spanish perhaps you can follow.

Hope you can read these sites since not sure what country you are from of if you can read spanish.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks for the responses. Adsense just does not do anything on this (or the other Spanish site I have). Clickthough rate is very low and commish per click is very low.

I will have a look at some of the other sites but a lot of sites that have Spanish programs seem to target South America rather than Spain which is what my site is more aimed at. I figured info prodcuts could go to either place and therefore be my best bet, but cant find one.

Which ad are you using. I noticed the normal sized banners don't make much as the odd size banners.

Use the ads that will take up almost 1/4th of the users screen if his resolution was 800x600

ABW Ambassador
    Mikey
    I have tried a variety of banners in a variety of positions. Worse performing banner was the medium rectangle in the top left (which funnily enough has been my best performer on a lot of sites).

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Carlos:
    Hello, I have just a page in Spanish promoting some things of general interest, perhaps it can help you somehow.

http://www.overweight-teen-solutions.com/spanish.html.

Regards,

http://www.overweight-teen-solutions.com/founder.html <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Carlos for sharing. I dont want to go off topic with my site though so the stuff you are promoting here is not really what I am looking for. I appreciate your help though. Thanks.

I just run the Square ad on my site

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread