loads of targeted traffic, not 1 sale?
    Why is it that I can get 1700 targeted visitors and not 1 sale? And another campaign at 600 visitors and not 1 sale?
    I made sure to promote high converting items...

Mansfield, TX
    There's not enough information to know where the problem is. It could be a problem with the traffic. It could be a problem with your site. It could be a problem with the merchant. It could be a problem with the affiliate program.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

I know for a fact that the traffic is targetted and that the merchant is in business and his affiliate program is active, and when creating a link I made one directly to a category on their page via license plate url, just putting that category page url in the field and generating the license plate url. Neither is it a page problem on my end, or link visibility problem. And the link does take them to destination.

ASSUMING all it set well, are my results something that could be normal? or is it not normal?
    Last edited by kevin292; January 18th, 2011 at 11:02 PM.

Shreveport, LA
    Have you tried to make a test purchase to see if everything is tracking like it should?

Do you have pre-sell information on your landing pages?

Are you using banners or text links to promote your merchants?

Roswell, GA
    Have you talked to the manager/merchant?

The Windy City
    kevin292, when you say targeted visitors, do you mean visitors to your site or that actually clicked through to the merchant's site? How do you know these visitors are targeted? Where did they come from? What type of offers are your promoting? How are you promoting the offers?

These are just a few questions that need to be answered before anyone can offer you any meaningful advice.

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread