Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2011
    Posts
    6
    Affiliate marketing in Holland
    Hi everybody,

    I am searching for information regarding how the affiliate market works in Holland.

    Until now I have found following blogs:
    Affiliate Professionals - Social community voor affiliate marketing
    Affiliate Marketing Blog ‹ Affiliate Marketing Blog
    Affiliate Marketing Nieuws

    Preferred networks seem to be:
    Daisycon
    M4N
    Tradedoubler

    Everything helps, bloggs, merchants/publishers preferences, infosites on the subject, where to find publishers and so on.

    If the information is in English it would of course be great!

    Thanks!
    Nodez

    Moderator Note: do not link until you have full privileges!
    Last edited by Chuck Hamrick; January 20th, 2011 at 01:49 AM.

  2. #2
    OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Location
    Park City Utah
    Posts
    16,646
    Have two Dutch programs for HomeExchange.com on CJ and WebGains: HomeExchange.com Affiliate Program - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

  3. #3
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2007
    Posts
    7
    I have programs on Tradetracker Holand and with good results.

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2011
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalred View Post
    I have programs on Tradetracker Holand and with good results.
    How do agencies in Holand reach publishers?

  5. #5
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2007
    Posts
    7
    Hi Nodez,

    Tradetracker has a very good recruitment staff .

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodez View Post
    Hi everybody,

    I am searching for information regarding how the affiliate market works in Holland.

    Until now I have found following blogs:
    Affiliate Professionals - Social community voor affiliate marketing
    Affiliate Marketing Blog ‹ Affiliate Marketing Blog
    Affiliate Marketing Nieuws

    Preferred networks seem to be:
    Daisycon
    M4N
    Tradedoubler

    Everything helps, bloggs, merchants/publishers preferences, infosites on the subject, where to find publishers and so on.

    If the information is in English it would of course be great!

    Thanks!
    Nodez

    Moderator Note: do not link until you have full privileges!
    Thanks for mentioning my Blog, two months ago I made a complete overview of all the dutch affiliate networks and their turnover / marketshare. Here you can find the post about it:

    Moderator Note: Do not post links, it is in violation of our Rules

    If you need more help drop a comment on the blog or send me a message.
    Last edited by 2busy; February 12th, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: removed link drop

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2011
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jochem Vroom View Post
    Thanks for mentioning my Blog, two months ago I made a complete overview of all the dutch affiliate networks and their turnover / marketshare. Here you can find the post about it:

    Moderator Note: Do not post links, it is in violation of our Rules

    If you need more help drop a comment on the blog or send me a message.
    Hi Jochem,

    I have already seen and heard your name =)

    I will write you a PM!

    Thanks

  8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Hi From Holland
    By holtland in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 30th, 2011, 01:24 PM
  2. Holland Bulb Farms launches with Google Affiliate Network
    By Google Affiliate Network Moderator in forum Google Affiliate Network - GAN
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 28th, 2009, 03:51 PM
  3. hello from Holland
    By ErkiNOxx in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2008, 03:30 PM
  4. 6 yrs experienced Affiliate From Holland says; hi!
    By Paul Schoenmakers in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: February 19th, 2008, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •