Thumbs down eVitamins.com Inhouse Affilaite Program Non Payment Of Affiliate Commissions
    Hi!

Has anybody been paid lately by eVitamins.com through their inhouse affiliate program ( they are in CJ also )?

I started to promote them on my websites in october 2010 and untill now I haven't received any payment. Right now they owe me about $300 of commisions. I know that for most of you this sum is a pocket change but for me it's a good amount of money.

On their website states:

Fast Response Times
    At eVitamins, it is our policy to never make an affiliate wait longer than 24 hours to receive an email reply from an affiliate support representative. As long as support emails are sent during normal business days (Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST) we guarantee that our affiliates will receive a reply within 24 hours. Of course, this is our maximum time, we often answer our affiliate emails within minutes!
    But from 20. of December I have sent them numerous emails regarding my payment for the month of November and they never replied back to me.

My question is has anybody been paid by eVitamins.com lately and what should I do now?
    I have already taken down all links pointing to their website.

ABW Ambassador
    Are you 100% certain that you are using the correct e-mail address to contact them?

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Are you 100% certain that you are using the correct e-mail address to contact them?
    Yes, they have only this email address on their affiliates page, in the affilaite admin panel and in their CJ Merchant Page:

affiliates@evitamins.com

I also tried to contact their customer support and have sent them 2 emails to various departaments with 2 various email addresses and asked polite to forward those emails to Affiliates departament but they haven't responded.

I am having the same problem also. I have not been paid lately. I have sent them numerous emails and finally got a response asking whether I was in their in-house program or not. After I replied, I did not hear a beep from them. I kept on sending emails and finally they responded they are sending my check, but I am still waiting. This is not a good sign.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread