Thread: Private Feedback = Double Commissions

Question Private Feedback = Double Commissions

A newsletter is nearly complete for Mineral Hygienics affiliates regarding this deal, but I wanted to post it here to start with.

Mineral Hygienics wants your feedback about our affiliate program. We want to thank our wonderful affiliates that send us high amounts of sales. We’re guessing you're equally pleased with the income. It is our goal to have tremendous growth in 2011. In order to accomplish this goal, we need to know what we can do to get the rest of you active. If you help us out with honest, thought out feedback, we will double your commissions. Please send us private feedback. Here are some questions to think about. Are you loyal to another brand? Do you receive private commissions from them? Have you tried our product? Have you seen our website and the optimized landing pages? What reason do you have that is preventing you from promoting Mineral Hygienics?

The default commission is 10%. For affiliates with zero clicks in the last 6 months, we will DOUBLE your commission until the end of APRIL. For affiliates with one click or more in the last 6 months, we will double your commission until the end of FEBRUARY - right through the heart of the Valentine’s Day season. Give us some honest feedback and let us know how we can improve our relationship with you specifically.

Not valid for coupon or deal sites. Don't leave feedback here. Contact me through PM or send an email to affiliates at mineralhygienics dot com.

30 Day EPC: $49.43
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 6.68%
    30 Day Average Sale: $61.68

Join Mineral Hygienics today in ShareASale.

Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Don't be afraid to give us your honest feedback, comparisons to similar mechants etc. That really helps us out and is the only way for us to know where our program needs improvement at.

I hope this new program will entice you a little to get active with Mineral Hygienics which I've always thought has a superior mineral makeup product.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Nice. The newsletter went out and the responses are pouring in.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Not very often that an OPM/AM opens themselves up to criticism or listens to it. Great opportunity here and the double commissions aren't a bad thing either.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Still time to offer up an opinion before everyone gets double commissions for their feedback.
    Greg Hoffman

6. Newsletter Signup