Best way to communicate new links?
    My New Year's resolution for CJ - improve communication with my publishers!

I send out an email monthly with all of our updates for the month. I include all the new links in the email.

If we have several special deals like coupons or free shipping, I will send an email immediately.

This year we are offering "Deep Deals" on several of our sites. These may change out, or be added to our list of text links more frequently.

What I would like to do is notify the publishers that are listed on the link that I have updated it. What should I include in that notification? Is the link id # the most important information? Do they need the link creative?

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Susan
    CPO Outlets

The more information the better. I love it when merchants send notifications of deals and specials and include PROPERLY CODED links and banners. Anything that keeps me from logging into the network one more time has got to be a good thing.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Hi Matt,

Thanks so much for the feedback. Can you give me an idea of what your consider "properly coded'? Which codes to you need the most, the link id, the tracking URL, the link description, or all of the above.

Susan

Properly coded simply means that if you include an affiliate link in the creative, make sure that it is MY affiliate link. There have been merchants that have inadvertently included the wrong link in emails in the past.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Hi,

Be sure to send monthly updates to your publishers. Use Cj's email campaign feature.

Just follow the instructions on this link carefully.
    Step 1: Naming The Campaign

Properly coded email campaign will give your publishers instant access to your creatives' html code.

Hope this helps.

-Rene

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread