The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Anyone know of a merchant with an affiliate program that sells wrapping paper (lots of themed)? I looked around, can't find one.

Mike

Target, walMart and amazon.com

All the good ones grabbed all the money from CJ and there affiliates then took off without an affiliate program and are growing beyond belief.

If it weren’t for the major headaches of stocking wrapping paper I would open a shop myself.

if you want to sell it in commercial (case) quantities you might do a search within
    institutional-supplies.us

the site carries the Beistle (?) line of paper products and party supplies. plus a whole lotta otherstuff.

and if you like that, you can have a mirror site of your own*. just hit the affiliate link for more details.

_____
    *they build it, you promote it, anything comes through the shopping cart, it's your sale.

</shameless plug>

Any developments on this -- a good merchant that sells chic giftwrap? I found one that seemed all right but they want you to pay $10 for the privilege of linking to them, I wouldn't do that.

Edited to say: the commissions on Amazon, Walmart et al are too low to make it worth it. There is a pretty good margin in gift wrap which I think the affiliate should share in.

Try Finestationery.com through LS
    I like their stuff but commission are not as good and cookie not as long. Probably same as amazon.

Am not absolutely positive but I think Factory Card Outlet would. It's a converseon program. Can't remember who the affiliate manager is for it but Jamie Birch (not sure what his exact title is...hmmmm I do have a nickname for him but not sure I should say it in public. lol ok.....any of you with dirty little minds....get em outa the gutter. lol it's a perfectly innocent nickname. lol anyway, he could tell ya any info about the program. If you need an email for him, just pm me and I'll look it up for ya, can't remember at the moment what it is.

Can't think at the moment of any others but if I do, will come back and post em.

ABW Ambassador
    I would check out the christmas merchants or party supply merchants, usually have a good selection, example - http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/br...wrapping+paper

Oh, yea, I forgot about them. Just remembered, too. I think current has it, too. (think they're at CJ, not sure tho)

Cool. Thanks for the suggestions -- I appreciate it!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread