How to promote a short keywords?
    hello to every body,
    Please anyone help me to promote short keywords like as WTP, STP and etc because social bookmarking and general directory sites are not accepted that. please help me
    with regards,
    Siva

you should do the forum writing and blog posting.with this you can get a large traffic and your short keywords get promoted.

It is a bit tricky if you can build deep linking with such keyword subdirectories in your web server. You can promote your links that extended with the short keywords you want to promote.

For social bookmarking and general directory sites you can use long tail keywords to promote your site. To promote your short keyword I'd suggest you to use them into forum sig. and in blog commenting.

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by forumseo View Post
    hello to every body, Please anyone help me to promote short keywords like as WTP, STP and etc because social bookmarking and general directory sites are not accepted that. please help me
    with regards, Siva
    I assume that you were trying to rank for Home Keywords(short keywords as you said) but couldn't use them in Directories and SBM? If my assumption is right, your perception on SEO and keyword promotion is wrong.

Ask yourself these basic questions before you worry about working on your website's keywords and their promotions:

1. What are Keywords
    2. What is Keyword Competition
    3. How to Find Right Keyword for my business(Keyword Research)

After you get answers to the above questions, work on this:
    How to Optimize Keywords On-site and Off-site

If you can understand these things you get solution for most of your website, keyword link-building, SEO work.

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by forumseo View Post
    hello to every body,
    Please anyone help me to promote short keywords like as WTP, STP and etc because social bookmarking and general directory sites are not accepted that. please help me
    with regards,
    Siva
    Keywords should be words or terms that meaningful and understandable, abbreviations like WTP and STP, their meanings are not defined, that might be the reason. So, you'd better define keywords first, for example, use Women's Technology Program instead of WTP.

I think it is not possible for the Short keywords, try using long keywords. The better way is to Promote in Blogs and Forums.

Forum marketing, article writing, press template, etc.

These are your best ways to promote short keywords if you tailor content around them, that way a base will drive the keywords in which you can work off of, etc. It's all cyclical and one will drive the other - keywords, traffic.

Use keyword as part of a long tail
    Looking at the comments here I get the feeling that good advice is being given, but is incomplete or not explained properly.

SEO promoting ONLY short keywords like WTP or STP is extremely difficult and shouldn’t be tied. The way to go is to put these keywords in phrases that are searched a fair amount, making them part of a long tail keyword phrase.

So instead of promioting “STP,” promote “STP extending engine life,” “STP improves lubrication,” “STP best oil additive,” or something like that.

Long tail keyword phrase is using a keywod in a phrase that is searched enough, but where there is low competition. The term "STP" competes against 55 million other web pages. STP together with the phrase "best oil additive" competes against 7,500 other pages.

I prefer to compete against 7,500 rather than 55 million.

How to promote a short keywords
    Promote your keyword in the social media marketing sites. And use the keywords in the signature in the forums and the blogs posting . and also if you want to Promote your keyword so please add this keyword in your site site-title,Meta description . and if you are use this keyword in H1 Tag than This will help you to promote your keyword.

Closed Thread. Spam Magnet.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

12. Thanks From:

13. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread