Googles Local Search
    I just searched out a couple of search words and I got local listings . Not only did I get local listings but also a map with all of them on it to. I feel that somewhere down the line this is going to effect my rankings because there is only room for some many listings on the first page. I like having a choice and not having these come up automatic. Google is starting to look more like the yellow pages. The whole search engine market is changing.

i totally agree with you sir.
    the total algorithm of search engine marketing, Search engine optimization is changing. it is totally clear that Google is experimenting on those new techniques that's why we have astonishing search result sometimes.
    but i believe that Google will always be with the marketers who use only white hat techniques.

can i ask some other questions?

if i am from India i only get the search result of google.com/in
    if i write on the URL google.com the result shows are same as google.com/in
    what is the solution? i want the international result not the result of specific country.
    thanks

bestman, you should probably create a separate thread so that others have visbility on your question. I don't know the answer, but I'm sure another person on this board can help you out.

Yes Google is experimenting on sites. but they are temporary. every one is getting unexpected results, people are becoming worried but Google also care about us so they don't last for long. Just after some hours or a few days the result become normal. and the SEO techniques are changing. but I think it will be on the side of the real blogger not the spammers.

Quote Originally Posted by bestweblover08 View Post
    Yes Google is experimenting on sites. but they are temporary. every one is getting unexpected results, people are becoming worried but Google also care about us so they don't last for long. Just after some hours or a few days the result become normal. and the SEO techniques are changing. but I think it will be on the side of the real blogger not the spammers.

Yes, i definitely agree with you sir.

Thanks for the info.

Doreen

Google Local Search
    Now-a-days Google local search plays a vital role.A way of mapping the occurence of strings in text selections relative to location identifiers for which the terms or phrases occur.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread