Question Clickbank suspicious
    I have advertised clickbank ebooks and products since 2002-I have spent countless hours at the library computer and home computer advertising clickbank products as well as other affiliate programs-I have sold less than 10 ebooks since that time-submitting hundreds of thousands of links to search engines-and have never received a check from clickbank-I just do it to keep myself occupied recovering from medical conditions-I would really like to know if any person could pass a lie detector test saying that they have honestly without cheating or scamming others made a lot of money or any real income from clickbank-one day I counted that I subnitted over 2000 links to search engines from clickbank-also-another source of link piracy is google-I submitted about twenty links from one affiliate program and in an hour they showed up in google search results with another affiliate id number-I know that they were my submissions because I chose the links that I submitted for easy identification-the federal trade commission needs to investigate google for affiliate link piracy!!GoogleAdsense also has a well known track record of suspension the day before payout-a common complaint-why doesn't the Federal Trade Commission take notice of Adsense complaints??
    Last edited by DavidJWardMarketing; January 24th, 2011 at 03:03 AM.

If you've been doing this for almost 10 years and still haven't earned a dime, perhaps it's time to move on to something different.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Why are you submitting affiliate links directly to search engines

FYI, I included ClickBank links for one merchant's products in my latest web site. During February and March, five different visitors who clicked from my site to ClickBank placed five orders (3 in the USA, 1 in Canada, 1 in Australia). Three paid with Visa, one with MasterCard, and one with PayPal.

I find it fascinating that I am still not entitled to any payment, because ClickBank's bizarre "Customer Distribution Requirement" policy prohibits any payment to a publisher until there are five transactions using unique credit cards (but excluding PayPal); at least one transaction must be paid with MC and at least one with Visa.

If they do ever pay me, they will also deduct a $2.50 "pay period processing charge."

Accounting Policy - ClickBank

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread