Has anyone tried Online Radio Advertising?
    Hi,

I am new to Affiliate Marketing. I have been looking into several options in order to advertise my weight loss product. I was wondering if anyone has tried Online Radio Advertising? Does it work? Is it based on a CPM, CPA basis? Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah it works but you need the money and it's not cheap.

Thats cool... do you know anyone online radio company that sells unsold inventory? Id like to advertise to on major Pure Play Stations like AOL Radio

I have tried a Google Audio campaign. They are taking an impressive stab at Radio advertising. The interface makes executing a buy very easy. They have also created a "Creative Marketplace" where you can seek and find professionals to produce your radio spot. The campaign creation process is very fluid and relatively easy. Unfortunately the estimation tools are way off. It predicted a much higher impression count and much lower CPMs than I was able to actually achieve.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

i don't think audio advertising is better than Video advertising.
    i have never used Radio advertising and don't even heard any one to use it in my region. may be it is expensive. why don't you try other methods of CPA? they are very much profitable.
    thanks

Seems like it would be difficult to track as well?

I actually researched a company called targetspot... they are partnered with lots of stations and pretty good cpm... im gonna see how it goes with them

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Be very interested to hear how that goes. We're looking at targets that can do localized marketing, then tie the radio ad in with Pay Per Call tracking to ensure we get some meaningful metrics out of it.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Try contacting Impact Radius as they talked about having radio agencies in their directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick View Post
    Try contacting Impact Radius as they talked about having radio agencies in their directory.
    Thanks Chuck looks interesting.
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

So that site Targetspot i was talking about has been working out great for me!! I am totally shocked online radio works... they created a voice spot for me and then i gave them a banner and put it up on major radio stations... My CTR is 1.2% and have a 1% conversion rate... I was able to optimize my campaign as well based on the radio stations

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo69 View Post
    So that site Targetspot i was talking about has been working out great for me!! I am totally shocked online radio works... they created a voice spot for me and then i gave them a banner and put it up on major radio stations... My CTR is 1.2% and have a 1% conversion rate... I was able to optimize my campaign as well based on the radio stations
    Wow! thanks for sharing...

This has to be spam, four posts by the author all working up to how good a program is?

The user has exactly 4 posts, all in this thread, all within about 3 weeks and in that time they had a need, independently found an answer, (ignoring other suggestions) learned how to use it, set up a campaign and is confident in reporting great results. What make you think this might be spam?

Ok, I can not find similar posts on other sites so I'm probably wrong. The whole thread looked like a build up to the final this service is great thread.

I was agreeing with you. Sorry, I forgot the LOL. I'm leaving it for others who want to know more about the company in question. It is not impossible that we are wrong, appearances can be deceiving, but from appearances they think that others are too stupid to notice things like you did. If I was thinking about doing business with targetspot I think I would have second thoughts.

Excuse me... I am not spamming anything.. I was just reporting some results I had that can maybe help other people out... BTW I find that very insulting

That's the reason I said we could be wrong. It has the appearance of spamming but it may not be. You could very well just be a very satisfied customer. If you were a known member your recommendations would carry more weight. If you had been active in other parts of the forum, or even introduced yourself, there would be less of a question. The comments pertain more to the pattern of posting than the posts. There have been many similar threads where the new member is promoting a service or product and turns out to be the owner of the recommended service or product. Pardon our skepticism, I am sorry that you find it an insult.

thats ok. I understand. Should I still share my results with everyone?

You are welcome to share your results, it would be nice if you got to know us and let us know you. I believe that in your welcome email when you joined, there was a link to our Introduce Yourself forum. ABW is a big place and you might find other places where you can both learn and add to the discussions.

Not heard anything back from Impact Radius. Anyone else ever get a reply from them

Cheers

Chris

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread