Check re-issue request
    One of my Linkshare checks didn't reach my residential address (probably got lost)and that's why I requested for a re-issue of the same lost check after 30 days.

Even after 3-4 further requests to Linkshare Customercare deptt., I have simply got one response and that has been that the check re-issue request has been forwarded to Accounts deptt. and will be addressed soon.

It's more than 3 months since the check got issued and the check has not yet been re-issued.

Can someone help me out what to do about it !

Linkshare check re-issue pending for over 100 days
    One of my Linkshare checks didn't reach my residential address (probably got lost)and that's why I requested for a re-issue of the same lost check after 30 days.

Even after 3-4 further requests to Linkshare Customercare deptt., I have simply got one response and that has been that the check re-issue request has been forwarded to Accounts deptt. and will be addressed soon.

It's more than 3 months since the (now lost) check got issued for the first time and the check has not yet been re-issued.

Can someone help me out on what to do about it ! Is there any way to contact Account deptt of linkshare directly or something similar. Such an unexplainable delay for mere check re-issung is simply causing me lack of trust on Linkshare as a trustworthy company because Linkshare runs by Affiliates and affiliates deserve highest priority in any case.

Any help will be highly appreciated....

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    kandwal,

Let me find out from accounting why there is a hold up in canceling those old checks and sending you new ones.

Can you tell me your SID and check numbers? You can email me at abw[at]linkshare.com

--Ranae
    Last edited by LinkShare Moderator; January 27th, 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Check re-issue request
    Site ID: 2572741
    Linkshare Username: kandwal007

You can refer to all the complaint tickets for reference. That also indicates that the issue is long pending and not yet addressed.

Incident ID:101124-000034
    Incident ID: 101207-000029
    Incident ID: 101221-000016
    Incident:110124-000105
    Incident:110127-000105

Check details are as follows:

Check No: 580605
    Amount: USD 1152.51
    Payment ID:808988
    Issue Date:2010-10-21
    Commission month: September 2010

However, I would also like to let you know that only yesterday, I noticed that this check(which got lost and was requested by me to be cancelled and re-issued) has now been removed from my Payment History....I don't know but I am just hoping that something is going on to address my issue....but still, it's been more than 3 months so please help me out on this and get my pending check re-issued.

Thanks a ton....Awaiting your further response on this.....

kandwal,

Thanks for the info. Since you noticed that the check was removed, this means that your old check was cancelled. You should receive those funds in next weeks payment. I apologize for the amount of time it took to get it to you. I assure you this is not our standard operating procedure at LinkShare.

--Ranae

Check re-issue request
    Thanks a lot....And I'm really glad to have such an immediate response from you...

I am hoping that you've put my case on priority as too much of unnecessary delay has already happened and I would appreciate if your promise of next week re-issuing holds valid.

In case, no activity happens by next week, i will surely get back to you...

Thanks..

Check re-issue request
    Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that there has not been any further action over the long pending Check re-issue request so far. As it's already Wednesday, It is my humble request to you to kindly check the status of my re-issue of September month commission payment.

Awaiting response...

--
    Prashant Sharma

Check re-issue request
    Hi there,

I am posting here again as i am awaiting reply on my ongoing problem....

Please let me know the soln....Check has not yet been re-issued....

Plz help out !

kandwal,

As I said in my last post, since your original payment was cancelled, we would reissue it in this weeks payment. This weeks payment went out yesterday. I see in your reports that the payment for the same amount went out.

--Ranae

Check re-issue request
    Yes...I just checked and the check has been re-issued. However, it took so long, it finally got re-issued. Thanks so much....

I hope, this time, the check reaches my residence on time.(I will update this thread when i get my check)

By the way, I would have loved having some option of Direct Bank Deposit for Indians....Or a more "secure courier delivery"(DHL etc) rather than Local post...Local post is always slow and very unreliable, especially in India.

Is there any solution or I will have to stick around with Local postal service in the future as well.

As of now check is the only option for residents in India. This is because of bank restrictions that we have. We are trying to identify alternative options of payments for faster electronic payments.

--Ranae

@kandwal You can call toll free numbers in USA, free, on Skype
    @kandwal In the future, if you have an issue with LinkShare, and their Publisher Support does not reply to your inquiry (I have no idea why that happened to you), on Skype, you can call telephone numbers that are toll free within the USA, free, using Skype, from overseas.

Also, if you have a Gmail account, you can call phone numbers in the USA (and I believe Canada too but am not sure about Canada), on Gmail, free.

There were some threads, on WebHostingTalk.com (sister site of ABW) during 2010, from Indians, regarding severe problems getting $ sent via PayPal and other methods. That has to do with the Indian tax authority.

It does not have anything to do with the U.S. banking system or banking regulations. It has everything to do with Indian regulations.

If, you happen to be a U.S. Citizen, there is a possibility you might be able to open a bank account in the USA, however, it is extremely difficult, for Overseas Americans to open bank accounts in the USA. GL

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread