Thread: Get $41.25 per order on the #1 Bass Guitar Instruction Course

Outsourced Program Manager Patrick - AMWSO's Avatar
    Get $41.25 per order on the #1 Bass Guitar Instruction Course

Teach Me Bass Guitar’ (TMBG) is the most comprehensive, effective, and entertaining program of DVD instruction for electric bass guitar ever created.

TMBG offer’s over 16 hours of play-along interactive videos to practice with and expert instruction provided by Roy Vogt, one of the most respected players and teachers in the bass community.

For a limited time only, I'm offering new partners the chance to jump in at Level 3 of our tiered commission structure and earn $41.25 on every order (compared with our usual $37.50)

Our conversion is excellent with around 1-in-10 visitors to the site making a purchase. That’s helped along by the fact there are no other Bass Guitar courses of TMBG’s quality out there! And we back that up with a 90-day money back guarantee.

Sign-up is a breeze, and we have self-refreshing coupon text ads and banners that means you only need spend 5 minutes setting up our links and you're done. If you ask, I'll even send you a full, and unique review as we know content is still king.

So, don't delay click here to sign-up and shoot me a PM here or email at patrick <>at<>thelearningdock<>dot<>com so I can boost your commission.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Patrick - AMWSO; January 27th, 2011 at 04:26 AM. Reason: typo
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. MSN - ::: Get our RSS News Feed here -
    My Affiliate Marketing Programs : -, My music production site.

2. Newsletter Signup