Page Load Times?
    Has anyone else had intermittent issues today with some pages on ABW taking a while to load? I've been having problems off and on all day. Some pages will load part-way, then just time out for a minute or so. Eventually they load. Then a little later, everything loads immediately.

Is it just me?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I haven't been on much today but haven't had page load issues. The number of unread posts for me says 33 but only 10 show up.

I have not seen it today but I have seen it occasionally. Worst is when you're half way through a process like posting.

I just ran Fiddler (a packet monitoring tool) while loading some pages, and I think I found the culprit. The following URL is (sometimes) timing out, holding up rendering of the rest of the page:

http://w.sharethis.com/button/sharethis.js

That's for the ShareThis tool.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Michael I have been on and off all day and didnt see anything strange at all with load times
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

The page(s) load okay for me
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    Has anyone else had intermittent issues today with some pages on ABW taking a while to load? I've been having problems off and on all day. Some pages will load part-way, then just time out for a minute or so. Eventually they load. Then a little later, everything loads immediately.

Is it just me?
    The only loading issue that I see sometimes, is the same issue that I have mentioned before:
    ...and so far the only thing that I have noticed is that on some forums, even after the thread have loaded, something else is running on the background, because the "Status Bar" takes a long time to finish...
    It don't bother me that much, because I can see the entire page, but sometimes I finish reading the posts, and something else is still running on the background...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes ! I am experiencing the issue and I thought I was hit by some virus. I have reinstalled my AV. Still I have My ABW loads very slow and sometimes IE ends up with error.

It's working fine for me this morning, but for further documentation of the problem, the two types of pages I had experienced it on were:

Thread Display (showthread.php)
    Forum Display (forumdisplay.php)

Those are the two pages that have ShareThis tools on them.

Reading around, I think there's a way to put the code at the very bottom of the page (so the full page displays) and still place the tool wherever you want. I'll submit this to iNet as a bug - it should be a fairly easy fix.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread