Hello friends.

Does anyone in this forum currently earn $10,000 or more per month in affiliate commissions? If so, I would really appreciate it if you can reveal some of your secrets and tactics. They say Google Adwords works like a charm, is it true?

One thing's definite - you have to capture email addresses. Don't just send people to your referral link and target a one-time sale, because people will rarely buy on their first visit. It takes at least 5 follow-ups to make great sales. Cheers!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Lee:
    Hello friends.

Does anyone in this forum currently earn $10,000 or more per month in affiliate commissions? If so, I would really appreciate it if you can reveal some of your secrets and tactics. ! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

another er

After further thought.... I'll tell you my secrets.. for 1,000,000 USD... and 90% of all future earnings....
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

ABW Ambassador
    &gt;reveal some of your secrets and tactics
    Prolllly NOT

&gt;One thing's definite
    Nothing on the www is definite

Michael:
    Read here at ABW and you will learn many things. Make friends and you may learn more things.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Persuasion secrets so powerful, you'll feel like a wizard. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Michael Lee,

I see you are from the same country I came from so I will Welcome you to ABW the #1 Affiliate Marketing Forum where we are all helping each other here, but we are not going to tell you how we make that much money.

All you need is read (First read the rules here)
    and hope you have tons of time to read.
    You found the POT OF GOLD use it properly!

Goodluck!

What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
    Don't worry tracking is Infected

Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Lee:
    Hello friends.

Does anyone in this forum currently earn $10,000 or more per month in affiliate commissions? If so, I would really appreciate it if you can reveal some of your secrets and tactics. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Build websites - sell stuff....
    Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    like anyone here makes that much a day ROFL

Here is my secret:

I do not capture email addresses

Internet Cowboy
    For $47 you too can make $10,000 a month, no....week, no....$10,000 a DAY. And your $47 also includes every 99 cent motivational book that was still in print when pdf files were invented!

Michael,

Glad to meet you. My great grandfather's third cousin's sister's husband was the former king of lithuatukia. Unfortunately, he died before being able to get his $15,000,000,000 (which he made in the French Onion Soup business) out of the country. Since I see you are interested in securing your financial freedom, I am very hopeful that this message reaches you in good health! I would be willing to place 1/3 of the family fortune into your U.S. bank account. Please send me your bank account information in a self addressed, stamped envelope, and I will be glad to assist you further.

Also, including your PIN number might help speed the transaction along!

Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

-- Lewis Grizzard

Actually, my busiest site has an email list and I guess I get a 0.7% signup which isn't too bad.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

If you figure out how to make 10K a month please let me know...I'm a dollar short
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

I only just realised you're trying to sell some crappy life changing books. "Be a persuasion wizard"

Given the fact that you've made several posts here and have been pretty much ridiculed in all of them, I'd say you need to read your own books or maybe even just realise that it really is the pile of dung that we all think those things are too.

Make $10,000 a month? - here's a tip, don't start off $47 down by wasting it on this garbage.

Here's a useful link for you.

needs to come back and read the news, too.

Hello Michael Lee,

Read this forum and ask specific questions. I can understand why you want to increase your earning power, but to ask people here on this forum to give up there revenue to give it to you is just silly. (asking how)

This is a business and not a get rich quick scheme; you have to work long and hard hours developing your skills as an online marketer.

Good luck!

Michael Lee, if you want to use ABW to advertise your affiliate program, go to Haiko like a person and arrange to buy advertising.

You should be able to get quite a bit with only one days earnings since you know how to make $10,000 a day.

Haiko will give you the BEST PRICE for buying in bulk!!!!

Contact him at once. You are missing a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! Prices will increase soon so you DON'T want to MISS OUT!!!

And, for every order over $10,000, you will get a FREE ABW t-shirt. Additionally, you will get a FREE ABW mouse pad!!!! That is a FREE value of over $1,200!!!

ORDER NOW!!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread