I have heard that cell phones even though claim to offer big payouts to affiliates tend to be hard sells even if your using PPC as they say 80% get returns... So my questions is out of the main ones out there

A1wireless
    letstalk
    foncentral
    inphonic

who is parasite free and tends to keep tracking on??? I mean i want to promote through ppc but hey i dont want to blow my money on a KNOWN parasite website or site that never turns there tracking on..

please someone with experience in cell phone promoting let me know which one is more likely to provide the best return??

thanks for your time guyz

I wouldnt waste my time on a cell phone merchant. I tried them all and as of right now the only one I promote is lets talk, but they are soon to be off my site replaced with all adsense.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Hi LastHope, I would choose either FONCentral or InPhonic as they have a good customer care system in place and just added a new more accurate re-run program which betters the affiliates on-line sales. I do V E R Y well with them.If you have any questions, e-mail me, I sell cell phones on-line as well as have 5 wireless stores in New Jersey.

Best of luck!

Kevin
    Bargain Cellular

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAREVOS:
    Hi LastHope, I would choose either FONCentral or InPhonic as they have a good customer care system in place and just added a new more accurate re-run program which betters the affiliates on-line sales. I do V E R Y well with them.If you have any questions, e-mail me, I sell cell phones on-line as well as have 5 wireless stores in New Jersey.

Best of luck!

Kevin
    Bargain Cellular <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whats your email though???? would love to email yah...

by the way i heard foncentral or inphonic were good.. would love to chat to u about which one out of those 2 does best though... and how comes lets talk dont do too well or A1wireless

thanks

LastHope, I spoke with my person.. If you like, e-mail me back and I will make a nice arrangement for you.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Bargain Cellular

ABW Ambassador
    LastHope:

I sent your question to one of my activation persons and this is what I got back:

Regarding the major affiliate programs for activations, the carriers strongly support and back Inphonic.com. Other programs such as A1wireless have come into their own within the past two years.

Inphonic's conversion is about the same as A1wireless. However, the reporting from Inphonic is faster and more accurate.

I've been sending over 50 customers a day to foncentral.com and NOTHING is reported accurately. Slow pay and poor support.

Letstalk.com offers great support. However, their conversion is HORRIBLE.
    Lowermybills.com was sending thousands of customers to letstalk before they switched to Inphonic.com because the conversion was 75% below average.

I would support Inphonic.com

PS: The accessory business is HOT. Activations great.

Mike Mackin
    www.iXAP.com

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Mike,

Good stuff you provided (others above it are good too)! Working on this niche in the coming months - so thanks a ton!

www.ixap.com didn't load for me today - curious about it's contents and more. Tried 3 times between 11:00 and 11:20 this morning - send me another link if needed (I'll try back later today - could be my end - remnants of hurricane Charley still making some DNS lookups slow/never)

PM me anytime if you want to chat about anything in this niche (or others that interest you).

ABW Ambassador
    ACK

Southern California Edison shut the whole block off to replace a transformer.

Back up now.

Mike Mackin
    www.ixap.com

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    (Know you didn't ask, but..)

Nice site!

Love that "Free Products : New Products: Hot Sales" toolbar-looking thing you've got in the upper right!!! Bet your logs save "love it" right there too.

I always wonder about the consumer I mentally label "Dunno"... as in...

"I'm here at this site - lots of choices - but I DUNNO what I want... can't someone tell me? So I can tell my kids, spouse and friends later how smart of a choice I made BECAUSE _______ (affiliate's site fills in the blank).

Ever thought of wrapping this into the mix:
    http://www.jdpower.com/cc/telecom/jd...eless/Find.jsp

Works wonders for me... :-)

Maybe you could call it "Best Rated" and step folks thru their own choices based on where they're located. You certainly seem to have ALL the vendors covered - didn't check them one-by-one - but you've done some serious work to give your traffic lots of choices - VERY NICE!!!!

PS - I only looked for 3 minutes - so if you link to JDPower already - SORRY I missed it. If you guide the visitors path, would you please point it out to me (if I haven't asked / said too much already)? I'm genuinely interested in the influence an AM's site exerts and how...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Merchant Consultant Team:
    LastHope:

I sent your question to one of my activation persons and this is what I got back:

Regarding the major affiliate programs for activations, the carriers strongly support and back Inphonic.com. Other programs such as A1wireless have come into their own within the past two years.

Inphonic's conversion is about the same as A1wireless. However, the reporting from Inphonic is faster and more accurate.

I've been sending over 50 customers a day to foncentral.com and NOTHING is reported accurately. Slow pay and poor support.

Letstalk.com offers great support. However, their conversion is HORRIBLE.
    Lowermybills.com was sending thousands of customers to letstalk before they switched to Inphonic.com because the conversion was 75% below average.

I would support Inphonic.com

PS: The accessory business is HOT. Activations great.

Mike Mackin
    http://www.iXAP.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Mike for you input on the industry
    i took a look at your site.. u dont look like an affiliate site.. more of a hard good selling site? as u have a shopping cart etc... so do u do affiliate sites??

and do u use ppc to promote this site ixap.com or is your sales just from free engines?

thanks

So overall

Inphonic.com seems to be the leader/best merchant/most effficent in paying/tracking is good overall with foncentral following closely behind??

and letstalk.com /a1wireless are just criminals LOL....????

its weird because if you look online at other affiliate sites promoting cellphones they all have LETSTALK as their #1 and #2 a1wireless

not many have inphonic or foncentral as their top choices...

are we all buyinginto a lie with letstalk and a1wireless.?

I mean... i work extremely hard at this affiliate game and before i start a niche. like cell phones for instance i want to be damn sure im playing for the right guyz.. so my efforts are not in vain... dont want to send tons of traffic that dont convert or tracking is off or crap support... i like to work closely with my merchants.. monthly emails.. chatting about whats happening.. trends.. etc... doing this has given me a lot better success with other niches... as i know where to put my main work..

LastHope, I personally like both cellphone vendors as prior stated. I found a way to work both of them in the mix and seems to be working out well. As far as a PPC system, not really my bag,however, if it works for you,I say go for it.I made a call to InPhonic, e-mail me back your addy and I will send you a referral link to get started.

Thanks,
    Kevin

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAREVOS:
    LastHope, I personally like both cellphone vendors as prior stated. I found a way to work both of them in the mix and seems to be working out well. As far as a PPC system, not really my bag,however, if it works for you,I say go for it.I made a call to InPhonic, e-mail me back your addy and I will send you a referral link to get started.

Rarevos

thanks man but im already with inphonic and foncentral

thanks

Thanks,
    Kevin <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi LastHope, Sounds like you made a good choice and your good to go. I wish I could've helped further, however, I specialize in retail location Franchise opps more then on-line,however, I believe you certainly made a good choice with FonCentral and InPhonic.

Best of luck!
    Kev
    Bargain Cellular

This was a great thread, I'm so glad I searched for a1wireless on ABW first

Do either InPhonic or FonCentral have datafeeds?

I have converted pretty well with Verizon I guess if you consider 1 to 2 new sign ups with them a month good. I make anywhere from 90 to 120 dollars so far.

I have had verizon and counldnt convert nothing but click thru's. I am still using ONLY lets talk. I think letstalk does batch reporting or something as I wont get a sale for 3 weeks then I get 5 in one day. Imphonic huh maybe I should look into them. I do know that I will never put a1wireless back on my sites. besides doing lousy for me I do better with them as an adsense merchant anyway
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

I'm not really feeling much love for the on-line cellular thing lately, 18 orders placed and takes almost 2 weeks for FonCentral service to correct this to show 4 good orders. I decided enough with this BS, it's down to brass tacks,so I opened my own Sprint PCS Agent Program paying resellers 75-100 a phone shipped. My stores handle all the customer care from soup to nuts and all the reseller does is sell the unit thru a retail location located within our tristate area of NJ, NY, Pa, Ct. If anyone is interested, contact me.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread