Would like to be approved in ShareaSale

I am based outside the USA & have been working for setting pay-per-call campaigns for a lot of my clients, who are based in USA/Australia. I have some great success in the past having promoted a lot of pay per call affiliate programs earlier in Finance, Services and Automobile verticals. I would now like to start working as a direct affiliate now that I have extensive experience in this field.

I have applied to ShareaSale network earlier but have been rejected since my site is not much well developed. However, since my primary method of driving traffic to the offers would be PPC, I find this reason a bit puzzling for rejecting my application.

I would love to get in touch with an affiliate manager from SAS so I can discuss my case in detail and make an attempt to get in to promote the offers.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar

You can submit a trouble ticket by emailing and detailing your plans. We do require a website because we think it is important for anyone marketing online ... even if it is by majority ppc.

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO -, Inc.

Hi Brian

Thanks for your reply. I am primarily interested only in the Pay Per Call campaigns which you have in partnership with RingRevenue. As you know, these campaigns involve driving direct call leads to specific promo numbers and hence a site does not come much into play. I have some good experience in promoting these pay per call offers for smaller networks (Ringrevenue's other partners) but the no. of offers there seem to be very restricted.

But as per the ShareaSale policy, an affiliate first needs to get approved into the main network and then only he can apply to the pay per call arm.

I do have a site which I can quote for reference to the email ID you specified. I hope my application is found suitable and I can get started soon.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread