Thread: Maximize your revenue with directLeads

Affiliate Network Rep
    Maximize your revenue with directLeads
    The Original High-Performance CPA Network

As one of the first CPA Networks, we understand how to run a high performance affiliate network focused on building profitable long-term relationships—and have been doing it successfully for well over a decade. DirectLeads helped write the book on performance-based marketing, and has the integrity, depth of experience and robust technology infrastructure needed to build high volume, profitable campaigns for advertisers through our diverse base of high quality publishers.

Maximize your revenue with some of the top campaigns in our network:

CPL
    Autos.com CPL - US/ no incent. (4838)
    - Autos.com CPL campaign: Save on Most New & Used Cars Today. Research & Price All Makes & Models Free reviews, buying guides & more! Get huge savings on new cars. Autos.com is your 1 stop shop for low Car Prices Special Deals on New 2011 Cars Amazingly low 2011 New Car Prices...

Apply For Jobs Online *email submit* (4834)
    - ApplyForJobsOnline.net -- Find your dream job

Look for Singles - great dating CPL! (4778)
    - Wherever someone lives, and whether they are seeking someone to hang out with or someone to share their life with, lookforsingles.com has millions of interesting, hip, attractive, single men and women to choose from. Requiring - Unique user, email, postal address, telephone or cell phone.

Exclusive LP
    A Grand In Your Hand!! dL Exclusive Lp!(4746)
    - FA Grand In Your Hand!!!

Contact us with question

I am into affiliate marketing for over an year now. Shall I take part in your network and move my free application for joining your network. How long will it take to approve my registration at your network?

3. Newsletter Signup