Mark Ling?
    I've read some good reviews w/ regards to Mark's products, does anybody have any experience? He allegedly uses clickbank for 80% of his revenue, I've read nothing but bad things about CB... I'm considering his blueprint guide to affiliate marketing (I'm a newbie). Any help would be greatly appreciated - cheers

Moderator Note: Moved to the ClickBank forum

All of the reviews about it are from people selling it, so it's really hard to know if it's worthwhile or not. If you're going to go the ClickBank route with affiliate marketing, this products are probably as good as any other.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Micheal, would you recommend any newbie guides?

I've heard James Martell speak, and he's spot on with everything I've heard him say. I've never seen his material and have no idea how it's priced, but I'm sure it's good.

I think most of us here learned the "hard" way - by experience - rather than from a guide.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Actually Mark Ling has a brilliant strategy which keeps people attracted. He's an expert. He has been in the business for 10 years. His strategy is winning trust. I am a member of his site and I know how it all works there. I'd say even there you find some very brilliant information for free. I was, as well, very intrigued to buy his course but I retreated because of the same thing which Michael said above. So, I've not used his product and hence can't give a review of it.
    One thing is for sure, Mark Ling is a big player. Mostly, he promote products that come under the $1000+ category and he has a huge list.
    Mostly these courses are useless but this one looks different. The reason for that could be that I've never heard anything against Mark Ling.

I purchased his blueprint, I'm in week 3. Very informative so far, since I'm a complete newbie. I'm going to follow through and create a website using his mythology, see what happens.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanley View Post
    I purchased his blueprint, I'm in week 3. Very informative so far, since I'm a complete newbie. I'm going to follow through and create a website using his mythology, see what happens.
    "mythology"? That's one way to do it.

I have to assume this was a typo and you meant "methodology".
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

oops... Mark is sorta mythical, tells you everything but shows you nothing?!?!

That's good. If you decide to give an honest review after the course on this thread, it'll be the first time where I'll be hearing about a product like this from someone who has actually implemented it. Will be waiting for your review. I'm not gonna buy it, I'm just curious to know whether what they teach actually works.

thoughts on training programs
    I tried Marc Ling's "Affilorama" paid training program and thought it was quite good, but also kind of expensive. If I remember correctly, I think it was $175 enrollment fee and $75 per month. I then switched to Chris Ferrell's "Membership" program. Thought it was okay, but then moved to Ed Dale's 30 Day "Challenge" which is free and pretty darn good. I also signed up for Eric Lundhulm's "Tips" program, which is also free. Eric sends you a daily email with a new topic and no matter when you sign up, you start on lesson #1 and move up systematically to more advanced subject matter. Each lesson is from 15 to 45 minutes in length with now about 100 lessons.

Everyone says to stay focused and not get distracted, so I'm trying to do that now that I've gotten settled down. I was also opting in to various free offers from all the "guru's", but have now opted-out of just about everything, cause it's just too much noise for me right now. I also would advise staying away from those $37 "money explosion" type of products that promise the world.
    Last edited by stuminator; February 16th, 2011 at 11:26 AM.

So stumintor, with all you've invested (including time), how much money have these programs helped you make?

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt View Post
    So stumintor, with all you've invested (including time), how much money have these programs helped you make?

-rematt
    +1

(After reading through this thread that is exactly what I was going to ask...scrolled down and saw that rematt beat me to it.)
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

recommend any newbie guides?
    Read the Magic Bullet Thread .

Old, but gold.

Hey, just thought I would chime in here, since I know Mark, and use his training. I started off with his Affiloblueprint system, and although it took me more than the 12 weeks the course promised, that was more my fault for not focusing on one site.

It took me 6 months to start seeing consistent sales, but his system does work. The program is good for learning how to build affiliate sites. Yes, he does teach how to use Clickbank, because that is how he makes the majority of his income, but he also shares other networks that you can use.

The down side is the course primarily focused on PPC with Adwords, and Article Marketing which with changes in Google are not that effective anymore. It is still a good program, and several older members, myself included are in the private forum helping others to figure out how to make things work as the internet is constantly changing.

In answer to the question on the price, the premium membership is $65/month, but it isn't required to make the training program work. The premium membership gives access to some of his tools that he has created to make building your sites easier, but you can cancel the membership if you don't use the tools he is providing.

His latest program is really similar. the training is okay, but the main reason I got it was for all the PLR content. He had a lot of plans to make the training better, but hasn't been able to implement a lot of it due to outside circumstances ( he lives in Christchurch NZ)
    Last edited by jmpruitt75; March 6th, 2011 at 11:38 AM.

Premium membership actually costs US$67/month but as Jmpruitt75 said, you don't need it to make Affiloblueprint work.

I suggest that you check out his free lessons on affiliate marketing before you purchase Affiloblueprint.
    Last edited by affilorama; March 6th, 2011 at 03:18 PM.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread