The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    It seems google changed its adsense terms again. I'm not sure what was changed seems standard stuff. But, I was looking through the terms and I found these 2 clauses:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. It does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Information Rights. Google may retain and use for its own purposes all information You provide, including but not limited to Site demographics and contact and billing information. You agree that Google may transfer and disclose to third parties personally identifiable information about You for the purpose of approving and enabling Your participation in the Program, including to third parties that reside in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws than Your own. Google may also provide information in response to valid legal process, such as subpoenas, search warrants and court orders, or to establish or exercise its legal rights or defend against legal claims. Google disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to You, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party. Google may share aggregate (i.e., not personally identifiable) information about You with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. In addition, You grant Google the right to access, index and cache the Site(s), or any portion thereof, including by automated means including Web spiders or crawlers. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it seems you can't tell anyone anything, but google can tell anyone they want anything they want about you.

Does this seem right to you?

Mike

I don't care what they do as long as they pay the space they rent on my site every month lol.

Actually read the whole thing the only thing I saw was a change in the way they pay out at the end of the year. No Biggy
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

http and a telephoto
    Yup, pay the rent and they can use my demographics any way they want. At least they pay for the info.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread