Chocolate promotions & Valentine’s Day
    It has been noticed that when Valentine’s Day comes nearby, Chocolate brands become more active in their promotional activities. Affiliates also get a bright chance to earn more by placing attractive banner ads on different sites.
    My Question is do any of you buy chocolates with the influence of promotional materials like; banner ads, appealing packaging, attractive colour themes etc or you go for the one that tastes good (If you are brand loyal)?
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

geee.. I hope that taste as well as theme works (real chocolate with cocoa butter is the first step to great taste..)

I end up making anything I need personally (or make up for pictures.. one of these days I'll need to wait till after I see if the pictures come out correctly)

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread