Vintage + Auction Sites
    I promote vintage products and I'm looking for an auction format website (like Ebay) that has an affiliate program. Does anyone know of any?

I can't seem to get accepted into the EPN and after reading a few threads here, I no longer want to... but my entire site is built around a vintage microniche and it's quite difficult to monetize it without an auction site with a vintage category.

Anyone have advice for me?

Thanks for your time.

SAS has at least one auction merchant program, try searching their merchant list. You're right to look for good matches to promote.

Despite their problems, I doubt you'll find any other auction site that performs as well as Ebay or has anywhere near the selection.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

HI Michael, thanks for your advice.

Do you have any advice for getting accepted into the EPN? I could really use a good thread about that... I tried looking into the designated Ebay subforum but didn't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    SAS has at least one auction merchant program, try searching their merchant list. You're right to look for good matches to promote.
    Hmm.. I don't know why I didn't have a look in SAS yet. I'll have a look now, thank you.

ABW Ambassador
    Old thread on ebay alternatives - Ebay Alternatives - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

This one seemed to be the closest - eBid Online Auctions - Buy & Sell in our Fee Free Internet Auctions for United States They have an affiliate program but just pay $2 a signup. I would try to get into ebay. They're your best bet.

Thanks Trust, I appreciate your advice.

I have something in mind, but I am not sure. I'll do some search on the web and I'll get back to you.

Any ideas yet Marshal?

I tried to get into the Ebay program and I've been rejected three times! I don't know why. I read all sorts of advice on how to get accepted and what they look for and did everything to the letter.

I'm at a loss for what to do, it's not as if my site will be obsolete now but I could have done a lot with EPN.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread