"Another One Bites The Dust"
    Just a heads-up...
    Nuts on the Net (formerly managed by ARC and then Suluta/AffiliateManager.com) appears to be closing - SOON. Such a shame - they had a quality product. We used to buy their cashews for home because they were very, very good. Just got this email (when we got home from dinner - fitting, eh?):
    I am writing to inform you that MySpiceSage.com has decided close/shut down their Affiliate Program. In order to avoid promoting dead links on your page please remove all links for this program by next Friday 7/11/11.

Thanks for your time and prompt response to this request.

Thank you,

The Affiliate Manager Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This message was sent by one of
    your Merchant Partners, NutsOnTheNet
    I don't know about MySpiceSage.com because we were not an affiliate of that program. But you might want to check both programs - if you are an affiliate of both - or - either/or. Such a shame...
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

What a shame, but it comes as no surprise. I bet their affiliate sales tanked when they migrated to SAS and never uploaded a datafeed for affiliates to work with. They had a feed available to begin with (on GAN), but requests to have it uploaded to SAS were met with excuses. This kind of crap makes me want to bow out of the affiliate game and start stocking and shipping stuff myself.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by davidh View Post
    What a shame, but it comes as no surprise. I bet their affiliate sales tanked when they migrated to SAS and never uploaded a datafeed for affiliates to work with. They had a feed available to begin with (on GAN), but requests to have it uploaded to SAS were met with excuses. This kind of crap makes me want to bow out of the affiliate game and start stocking and shipping stuff myself.
    I was never with them on GAN, only SAS. Never really sold much - 'cause not in any of our niches - but thought it was a good product. We bought the product (well, only the cashews - where I have a "weakness"). But I never tried implementing a datafeed - just a couple specific banners (I have restaurant directories on a couple of niche travel/destination sites that get foodie traffic.)

Both programs are indeed shutting down. I got the emails today!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread