The discussion about IC was closed; I would like to request a new thread be opened so those of us that would like to toss around ideas and opinions about IC while not having it considered non-meaningful.

Curious now if this is a taste of what the IC would be like?

The thread closed was about ABW Profile Gone Berserk?

It some how turned into an IC discussion and then got closed because it did not stay on topic?

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    The Swamp
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Board Moderation
    Board moderators' decisions (editing, moving, deleting of single posts or entire threads) are final. You will accept this. Also, you will not re-edit a message that has already been edited by a moderator out of defiance of the original edit. Starting discussing such a decision on the board, will get you either a ban-warning or banned. If you feel that you have be treated wrongly, send an email with your complaints to and we will look into it and review the decision made. During the review period we may disable your access to the board and/or close the appropriate thread. Any creation of new aliases on the board by an offender will immediately result in full denial of review and a full ban. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I said closed until Haiko was back on the boards to make a decision. I am forwarding screen shots of your posts encouraging lawsuits against ABW. He can make the final decision regarding that thread and your posts.

This thread is now also locked per ABW TOS.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread