2 basic question , website authentification and wire transfer
    I just sign up with avantlink ,they order me to upload some code via ftp to my website to authenticate my website. But my website platform can not produce .txt page .

1. how can I authenticate manually ?
    2. is there a wire transfer option for international affiliate cause i have access for ach transfer of direct deposit ?
    (I am living outside usa/euro)

Lightbulb
    1. you do have an FTP program on your home computer, don't you? That is what you would use.

i can't i use blogspot platform but with custom domain name, we can not use ftp in free blogspot platform ? anybody from avantlink representative here ?

You would not be able to use AvantLink's great web services on blogspot.

There have been complaints here on ABW about Google removing content they don't like on blogspot sites, even though the blog was not a free site but on a domain owned by the affiliate. You might want to think about buying a domain and trying another platform like WordPress to get serious about being an affiliate.

AvantLink people are usually off for the weekend, you may need to wait for Monday to get a response in here though they have been known to pop in on a weekend. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    You would not be able to use AvantLink's great web services on blogspot.

There have been complaints here on ABW about Google removing content they don't like on blogspot sites, even though the blog was not a free site but on a domain owned by the affiliate. You might want to think about buying a domain and trying another platform like WordPress to get serious about being an affiliate.

AvantLink people are usually off for the weekend, you may need to wait for Monday to get a response in here though they have been known to pop in on a weekend. Good luck.
    I think google permit affiliate blog, amazon,cj, etc . And I use WWW.xxxx.COM in my blogspot . I use it for ( for years )cj,sas,buy.at,clickbank,linkshare, affiliatefuture, amazon, now I want to sign up for Avantlink, cause avantlink offer great merchant with wire transfer option of payment.
    Last edited by BurgerBoy; February 7th, 2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Unlinked

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    sethshot,

Please email affiliatesapps/at/avantlink.com if you still need help with the site ownership authentication step.

As far as International payments, we offer a PayPal option.

Gary M

I think google permit affiliate blog, amazon,cj, etc .
    I did not say that Google does not permit affiliate marketing to take place on blogspot, what I said is that Google has removed articles that people put on their blogspot site if they don't like the article. You don't own your content on blogspot, even if it is on a domain that you own. To control your content it is best to avoid blogspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-AvantLink View Post
    sethshot,

Please email affiliatesapps/at/avantlink.com if you still need help with the site ownership authentication step.

As far as International payments, we offer a PayPal option.

Gary M
    ok, but can I choose wire transfer as International payments method ?

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    No, currently PayPal is the only option for International payments. GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gary-AvantLink View Post
    No, currently PayPal is the only option for International payments. GM
    thank you sir

but I hate paypal

>> International payments, we offer a PayPal option.

Paypal is not good due to forced "currency exchange", but other than that, it enables network or individual merchants to offer int'l payment to affiliate worldwide without using check.

Unlike UK or EU companies, CJ, LS, SAS are still sending cheques to international webmasters.

moneybookers is better because i can get original currency transfer to my bank. But it is not as popular in US.
    Last edited by Vrindavan; February 8th, 2011 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrindavan View Post
    >> International payments, we offer a PayPal option.

Paypal is not good due to forced "currency exchange", but other than that, it enables network or individual merchants to offer int'l payment to affiliate worldwide without using check.

Unlike UK or EU companies, CJ, LS, SAS are still sending cheques to international webmasters.

moneybookers is better because i can get original currency transfer to my bank. But it is not as popular in US.
    paypal sucks because of account limited , I use paypal on ebay . horrible .

but paypal is much better than cheques , cj and sas still pay with cheques ..

2 week of cheques deliveries and took a month to withdraw the cheque ..

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    I did not say that Google does not permit affiliate marketing to take place on blogspot, what I said is that Google has removed articles that people put on their blogspot site if they don't like the article. You don't own your content on blogspot, even if it is on a domain that you own. To control your content it is best to avoid blogspot.
    I prefer blogspot platform cause relatively safe from hacker

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread