Steelers Handed the Packers This SB
    Terrible display for both teams in th SB. Steelers handed the Packers the game by turning over the football.

There's no chance for a Steelers comeback tonight.

But only a 3 point gap and nearly 4 minutes left!!!!!!

Soon to be 10

Ok 6 with 2 minutes. I think this one goes to the Packers. It pains me to see this happen.

nope! 6 points & 2 minutes left!! I like both teams but slightly prefer GB ... but they may be letting it slip thru their hands!!

Not with that dumb idiotic penalty by Pittsburgh.

The FANS are the winners in this SB. Interesting game from beginning to end. Good commercials for us "marketing" types.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I like the first GoDaddy commercial!

Congrats GB. but, wow, gotta be brutal for Steelers fans

Steelers were simply awful tonight. Rodgers looked nice, but my boys weren't able to put any consistent pressure on him at all, and the Packers generally speaking are not strong on the offensive line.

Not exactly sure what to make of that fiasco.

Nonetheless, grats to the Pack for bringing the Lombardi Trophy home.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Steelers were simply awful tonight. Rodgers looked nice, but my boys weren't able to put any consistent pressure on him at all, and the Packers generally speaking are not strong on the offensive line.

Not exactly sure what to make of that fiasco.

Nonetheless, grats to the Pack for bringing the Lombardi Trophy home.
    I knew they would have their problems after letting a 28 hald time lead almost slip away to the Jets.

I'm an AFC guy (Dolphins fan) and didn't want to see the Jets make it against the team I dislike the most in football. Looking back, the Jets would have won the Super Bowl against the Packers.

That being said. Rogers was really good tonight. Look at his completion stats. 300 yards and a dropped 80 yard pass that whould have gone for a TD. His last drive. How about some of those indefensible passes.

The Steelers blew it by turning he ball over. Ben didn't seem into it tonight. That last luckluster drive without any emotion. Those last two passes only needing 5 yards for a new set of downs.

What about Tomlin gong for a field goal from the 42 yard line? That was nuts.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bibby View Post
    I knew they would have their problems after letting a 28 hald time lead almost slip away to the Jets.

I'm an AFC guy (Dolphins fan) and didn't want to see the Jets make it against the team I dislike the most in football. Looking back, the Jets would have won the Super Bowl against the Packers.

That being said. Rogers was really good tonight. Look at his completion stats. 300 yards and a dropped 80 yard pass that whould have gone for a TD. His last drive. How about some of those indefensible passes.

The Steelers blew it by turning he ball over. Ben didn't seem into it tonight. That last luckluster drive without any emotion. Those last two passes only needing 5 yards for a new set of downs.

What about Tomlin gong for a field goal from the 42 yard line? That was nuts.
    Part of what I posted this morning on my sports blog:
    Guaranteed to happen today:

2. Aaron Rodgers will exploit the Pittsburgh defensive backfield, and so long as he can evade the Steeler rush and stay on his feet for an average of five seconds per play, he will pick them apart. Play action and a screen pass here and there will open the door for Greg Jennings to get the best of Ike Taylor.

3. Packer D will stop Rashard Mendendall, and Big Ben will have a tougher time doing it on his own than in earlier rounds.

4. “Easy” 27-21 Green Bay victory. This conclusion is extremely hard for me to accept, as I was an American Football League fan who hated the old NFL, and especially the Green Bay Packers, who routed the original AFL Chiefs and Raiders in the first two Super Bowls. I am convinced to this day, that the Packers were the only NFL team that could have beaten those great KC and Oakland teams.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

ABW Ambassador
    Aaron was studying game film while Ben was studying girls at the piano bar.

Pretty good predictions. Especially the final score and its margin.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    I personally liked this game immensely! Nice to see my Packers win it all again. I didn't think they would even win 8 games this year with all the injuries they had. Hats off to the GM, coaches and to the players for working through this adversity. Perhaps the one thing that tipped the scale was picking up Sam Shields as an un-drafted rookie at corner back to replace the injured Al Harris - he played like a first round pick and helped transform the pass defense from swiss cheese last year to one of the best in the nfl this year.

Makes me wonder if the team would have won the Super Bowl if they did not incur all the significant injuries?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread