Creating a forum and seek moderators
    Hi

I have a website and I am looking to create a forum. Having the software is not the problem. The main thing I need is how to find volunteer moderators and have enough people on the forum to begin with so people can take it seriously. I worry that people might not use my forum if they only see that three people have used it.

Hello Paul, welcome to ABW. This is a common problem, that it can take years to build an active forum. Another member here is thinking of starting one and you may find helpful suggestions in that thread at Starting A Forum - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum
    Good luck.

I've never started a forum, so I'm not speaking from experience, but I wonder if it would work better to build an audience first (either by blogging or building a resource site) and then add a forum once you have an audience.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread